“Very Nice”
Review of Wiltshire Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Breezewood
Wiltshire Motel
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Breezewood
Beltsville, Maryland
“Very Nice”
Reviewed December 19, 2010

It is in a nice and quite little motel right of the main road. The owner of the motel was very nice but the best thing about the motel is that it aloud you to have pets.Pets are family too. My duaghter loved the beautiful blue bathroom. I myself loved the vintage lamps.i must say they went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed and that our experience was nice. i would tell everyone to go there and enjoy this nice motel....

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Little Hocking, Ohio
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Read all the reviews and called for reservations, very plesant process. Arrived and checked in very easily, very friendly and welcoming. Room was all that was promised, very clean! I would highly recommend this to any one looking for a clean, well kept, value place to stay

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
pittsburgh
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Checked Tripadvisor prior to traveling .. wanted a clean, quiet, inexpensive place to overnite and got exactly that. Owner couldnt have been any nicer ... highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in Breezewood.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
chambersburg pa
Reviewed August 31, 2010

AS soon as u arive at this hotel. Rite away u feel like; u never left your bedroom. With the plus factor of sevral food chains.the great hospitality that is given to you"barnone" to the big wigs.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Awesome room. Cold air. Park right outside your door. Owner remembered my name from phone conversation 3 hours before. Retro room and bath but very clean and afforadable. The best part was the bible between the beds to remind me of everything good in my life. It shouldn't be kept in drawer. I felt welecome and right at home in this motel. Will stay here every time I go to or from the east coast and will recomend it to all my friends.
Ohioain

• Stayed May 2010
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed August 19, 2010

The Wiltshire was a lovely surprise after a long days car ride. Reservation was a little crude, you have to call to make them and you receive no confirmation number as with the large chains. Check in was a breeze and the staff (Libet-phone/checkin.) was very courteous, even though I had miss understood our room rate, my mistake. My handicap father was traveling with us so we had adjoining rooms. The rooms were bear bones, very clean, with cable. Don’t be frighten off by the Breezewood Hotel that sits in front of the Wiltshire Motel, it has no relation to the Wiltshire. Good Value for your money

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank johnlh
Mentor
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Your room reminds you of Grandmas bathroom in the sixties complete with a fly swatter.
Right off I70 and I76 on Rt 30 Breezewood, PA. Went to a family reunion High recommended Clean and Modern. A wonderful hometown feeling. I had a great Stay and will be back. Yes it has a phone, a TV and a bible. Parking was Delightful Extra Wide Parking places and no one can Ding your Car.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breezewood
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
#2 of 10 in Bedford
Motel Town House
Motel Town House
#9 of 10 in Bedford

Been to Wiltshire Motel? Share your experiences!