“GREAT PEOPLE!!!”
Review of Wiltshire Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Breezewood
Wiltshire Motel
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Breezewood
Reviewed May 4, 2010

real clean rooms! I was really happy how well I was taken care of. Very friendly atmosphere. I felt right at home I am definitely going back next time I go through PA . I had my bike and felt very at ease leaving it locked up outside

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Russell1400

Reviewed May 2, 2010

had to do a review just to say that we thought our adaptor plug had broken overnight but it turned out that the electricity was turned off overnight at this motel.
still, a very nice place.
we stayed with no previous booking and the rooms were clean, had TV, bath and shower, comfy beds, air con pity you had to pay for the coffee (as only empty packs were put out with a sign saying fetch coffee from reception)

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kaybagshaw
wiltshiremotel, Owner at Wiltshire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2010

We really appreciate your staying with us and our goal is that our guess have to be one hundred percent satisfied therefore we take your comments very serious,it is prety nice of you publishing the photos of our place but sadly I see that you where not happy with the electricity and the coffee,first the outlet you tried to used is controled by the light switch (by the door) and the coffee is always free despite of how many packs you want if you ask at the front desk.

Immer Palacios
(Manager/ Owner)

Reviewed April 10, 2010

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to stop on our way through Breezewood without emptying our wallets. I was a bit uneasy to stay at a small motel, but I was delightfully surprised with how pleasant our stay at the Wiltshire Motel was. The motel staff was very accommodating and hospitable. The room was very clean and offered everything we needed. Compared with the other hotels and motels in the area, it was by far the best value. I'm sure we will be stopping there again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BKG08
Reviewed April 7, 2010

Wiltshire is very clean, kind, friendly, comfy and quiet. Everyone there is very friendly. Rooms are very clean especially the bathrooms that at other places dont seem as pleasent as they should be. They have a great price and the location is perfect. I was traveling with my two toddler girls and it was a great stay at the Wiltshire!!!!! Will definetly recommend it to others and will be back myself. thanks :o)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2010

met up with my sister in Breezewood before travelling to Ohio, This motel was easy to find but tucked away from the noise of the main road. Rooms were clean and quiet but a bit dated in style. It suited our purpose for an inexpensive overnight on a long drive. The host let us park a car over 2 nights at his motel and we picked it up on the way back from our trip.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Driving out to DC I just needed a place to overnight with the kids. 49.00 a lovely clean circa 1970's room charm. Fresh clean sheetsand a spotless bathroom. Nothing Fancy perfect fpr our needs. Lovely lawn chairs out front to enjoy the night air. Walking distance to restraunt. And the owner. What a lovely polite honest and respectable man. Very courteous to my children and I. And who doesn't love free WiFi

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2010

This must have been my TWENTIETH STAY at the Wiltshire with it's '60s charm. Owner Immer keeps the rooms spotless with attention to thriftiness and practicality. Waking up at dawn and driving to the East Coast has become a tradition for me and I always look forward to staying at Breezewood's best kept secret!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breezewood
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Travelodge Bedford
Travelodge Bedford
#6 of 10 in Bedford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford

Been to Wiltshire Motel? Share your experiences!