“Cleanest,most reasonable,friendliest, motel you could ask for, anywhere.”
Review of Wiltshire Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Breezewood
Wiltshire Motel
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Breezewood
Reviewed February 27, 2010

I would highly reccomend this motel to anyone. It is conveniently located and has plenty of parking even for someone towing a trailer. It is very well maintained and you will not find a cleaner, better kept motel anywhere. I have stayed here numerous times over the last 2 years and the hospitality and cleanliness is always the same-perfect!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Wiltshire Motel

Reviewed February 16, 2010

My boyfriend and I stay here once every two to three months, we like to get away from Baltimore and enjoy Breezewood. We always stay here and visit the Wildwood Inn just up the street from the Wiltshire (great people & food) the Wiltshire is always clean, quiet, and cozy. The owner is great and would do anything to help his customers.
We tried to start our truck the next morning and due to the cold temps our diesel truck would not start. The owner was right there to try and jump start us with no avail so he towed us so we could jump start the clutch. THere should be more down home motels like this all around. 5 stars for the Wiltshire.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luvbreezewood
Reviewed February 3, 2010

We stopped there on a trip to see family. The proprietor was very friendly, as was his daughter when I made the reservation. Old-school style motel, very clean, comfortable, and a good value. I would definitely return. FYI, my GPS did not take me right there with the address, make sure you map it before you leave. It is situated sort of behind another motel,( I think its the Breezewood Motel), but the Wiltshire is off the road and quieter.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Pegasus26
Reviewed January 31, 2010

I travel east 3-4 times a year and when I get a late start, I always spend the night in Breezewood - and only at the Wiltshire. I have found the rooms to be consistently clean, safe, comfortable - and a good value. Important to me too is the quiet. One of the other big draws for me is the hospitality of the owners (past and current). Also, I like that I am supporting an independent business.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank MyWayistheHighway
Reviewed January 30, 2010

If I'm within 3 hours of the Wiltshire - even if it's late at night and I'm exhausted, I'll go the extra miles to get there. The owners are warm, wonderful hosts. The rooms are exceptionally clean. The value can't be beat.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TR3Driver
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I was stranded in Breezewood with two dogs (one of them terminally sick) after some car trouble on the Turnpike. It was a frigid night. I was able to get a ride to the motel, but had to go back to my car to get my belongings. It was Christmas Eve eve, so there were no cabs or driver services available. Despite not knowing me, the owner graciously lent me his own car to meet the towing services and get my stuff back to the room. Room was clean, safe, and warm. Very grateful for his kindness.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank rpb19
Reviewed December 26, 2009

My family and I stayed here 3 nights during Christmas while visiting family nearby. We were very late getting to the Wiltshire due to a long trip and heavy traffic but had no problems getting in to our room. The owner made sure the heat was turned up for our arrival on a very cold night. The room was exceptionally clean and everything worked as advertised. My daughter was delighted to get great wireless service. The room was quiet (not easy to find in Breezewood) and our host made sure we had everything we needed, including Christmas Day.

The Wiltshire is an older, independently operated, budget friendly motel. To find it here in Breezewood is fantastic. I have stayed in numerous places in Breezewood with mixed results. I know I will have more overnight stays in the future. I will not bother looking for other places to stay. This is the best value for your money with a host that treats you they way you want to be treated after a long day on the road. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank pkrchrds
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breezewood
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
#2 of 10 in Bedford
Hampton Inn Bedford
Hampton Inn Bedford
#4 of 10 in Bedford

Been to Wiltshire Motel? Share your experiences!