“Pet friendly, clean, convenient, fast and free wifi, great owners and great value. Highly recommended.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wiltshire Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Breezewood
Wiltshire Motel
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Breezewood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

we pulled in to the Wiltshire on a Friday night at around 8 p.m. after a very long day's drive and the owner had us in our room in under five minutes!

The room was perfectly clean and had everything we needed for a worry-free night.

If you own dogs you know that many motels advertise themselves as pet friendly and then put a limit on the size or number of dogs and then have the gall to charge extra for them. How is that pet friendly? The Wiltshire is truly a pet friendly motel and the owner has two beautiful dogs of his own.

We left the next morning well rested and feeling we had received excellent service and got tremendous value. We will be staying at the Wiltshire on our way back to Canada for sure.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank dreeds

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

The manager was very helpful and the room had every accommodation I'd want. Really enjoyed my stay. It was clean warm and cozy. Would definitely recommend it to any one of my friends and family.

I needed a map and he gave me his personal atlas and he helped me accommodate my motorcycle.

• Stayed March 2013
Falconer, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The manager was very friendly and accommodating. Easily completed the reservation process with no issues. Room was large, very quiet and very clean, with a full bathtub. Fixtures, furniture and lighting were dated but everything worked well.

• Stayed January 2013
D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

EXCELLENT VALUE, VERY CLEAN, NICE OWNERS. My family and I had an excellent experience at this motel on a recent three day stay to the Bedford/Breezewood area. The hotel is very clean and the price is right, (well below the other motels in the area). We would highly recommend this motel if you are looking for a good value and a restful night of sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed here on my way to Pittsburgh earlier in November. Made my reservation on the phone and spoke with a wonderful gentleman who informed me that the amenities were "nothing fancy but it's clean." Upon my arrival at around 8:00 PM, I couldn't have been more pleased. Very comfortable room, clean rest facility, TV functioned fine with a plethora of channels, and the high-speed internet was just that - HIGH speed. I hunkered down for a relaxing evening after a long ride and arose the next morning refreshed and ready to continue my journey! Excellent motel, superb value, and MUCHO recommended! Please support this family owned establishment - YOU will be VERY glad that YOU did!

Room Tip: There's not much else to say - any eatery one would need is within walking distance though I'...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Mount Vernon, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

As a single mother taking her children on vaction by herself I on the way home ran into a shortage of funds due to the unexpected toll booths everywhere. I found myself without gas and without a dime and four children counting on me at 4 a.m. The reat area workers could have cared less about what was going on. I looked on the hotel, motel board and started to call all of them when I man from another motel directed me to the WILTSHIRE Motel.. I had enough gas to drive there and that was the highlight of our vaction. The owner without giving a second thought to letting kids and I stay without any money was the most kindhearted, compassionate person I have ever came in contact with EVER and that was the bonus the room was extremly clean and very comfortable. As I was returning the key in the morning I overheard the owner extending his help to another man who had come into truck problems. I can't say this enough this Motel and the owner will always be a part of my life . My kids and I are planning this summer to spend the weekend at WILTSHIRE MOTEL I promice to all clean safe amazing service and good location.HIGHLY HIGHLY recommened..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank misty Z
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Nice, quiet and clean. Easy access to the rooms with parking in front of the door. Large, comfortable room with two double beds and a desk. Room has baseboard heat, so no fan blowing all night long. Nice retro decor in good condition. Cable television and internet i was able to join. Owner is very kind and the price is fair. Located close to the interstate. I will stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breezewood
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford
Hampton Inn Bedford
Hampton Inn Bedford
#5 of 10 in Bedford

Been to Wiltshire Motel? Share your experiences!