Holiday Inn Express Breezewood
Breezewood Motel(Breezewood)
Four Seasons(Warfordsburg)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewspancake machinehot tubroom was cleanfront desk staffcheck in was easyenjoyed breakfaststaff was friendlypa turnpikefirst floormany choicesdecent breakfastworking orderfree breakfasta great stayvery nice hotelstayed one nightwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2010

This was the first time we stayed at this hotel. I was very impressed with the hotels overall cleanliness. Halls smelled as if they were freshly shampooed every time I walked in. Hotel cleaning staff were very friendly and did a geat job. Free breakfast was good. Couldn't complain since it was free. Attendants for the breakfast bar were friendly and helpful. I only wish there pool had been open since we hit record breaking temps while there.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Spotless. Nice, clean bathrooms. Good breakfast to get you on your way. You couldn't ask for a better express hotel. No pets or smoking so hopefully this place will remain this way.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2010

I arrived late at night and was greeted by a very friendly clerk.
I proceeded to my room, which was clean and nicely appointed, and easily connected to the wifi.
The next morning, we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet which was very complete (much more than a continental, but not a full buffet), while the staff checked in multiple times to ensure we were satisfied.
Driving the PA turnpike can be draining, but it was easy to get refreshed at a nice clean hotel with friendly welcoming staff. This hotel excels in that respect.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
ringlers, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2010

Dear Delaware Dan,

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Breezewood, PA. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I want to also thank you for the wonderful comments. My staff I and truly believe that warm friendly service aand a clean and safe environment are key elements to satisfying our guests. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 6, 2010

We had the King and a pull out couch. Just wanted a quick stay and this one was nice. It's 2010, we shouldn't have outdoor pools so that is definitely something that needs to be fixed but otherwise it's a great hotel. Breakfast was very good. Only suggestion I have is LCD TV's, but that's being picky :) Not a very roomy room.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank run4jesus078
ringlers, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2010

Dear CowbysFan078,

Thank you for staying with us. We realize there are many choices when it comes to lodging and we really appreciate your business. I want to thank you for your honest feedback. It allows us to evaluate strengths and weaknesses to grow and strengthen our service and quality.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

We've always avoided Breezewood because I htought it would be too noisy to sleep well.
We had to stop however, and picked this property. It was clean, cozy, QUIET and that was just the room! The property was just lovely. The breakfast was good too. This place is on my go to list from now on, when ever we travel thru Breezewood.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank trip46
ringlers, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2009

We are greatful that you gave our hotel a try. What makes us even happier is that you really enjoyed your stay! We are glad you that you added our hotel as a stopping place for your future hospitality needs. We look forward to serving you again.
Hospitably,