“Absolutely disgusting food.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I honestly can't believe how the food was when we came here. Usually, we will stop here at Denny's every year when we travel to the beach. Not anymore. We ordered our food, and I was minding my own business, and my parents looked around at the other customers. My father noticed that customers that came in after us were getting their food BEFORE us. We were waiting for like...I don't know, 45 minutes? Our food came out, and it...wasn't good. We couldn't finish our meal.... 15 minutes later, our waitress finally checked on us, and we asked what the heck happened. We found out that the food was actually sitting out for 15 MINUTES after it was done cooking. Never going here again.... I'm sorry, it was terrible.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Food was good, like you would expect from a diner. Service was fine too. The menu is quite big and breakfast is available all day. Great late night stop. Very low prices on the value menu from $4 a meal. Great location in Breezewood where I70 and I76 meet. We will stop again when looking for a late night meal or value meal.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The staff was courteous and the food good classic Denny's. This is on the correct side of the road before we head out on the highway to Baltimore/Annapolis. Clean rest rooms and easy in and out.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My first visit to Denny's in years was a very pleasant one. Our waitress Jeannie gave us much attention. What a hard worker she is. The place was very clean and our food came from the kitchen quite timely and vey hot. My father in law and I both ordered the Philly beef skillet. We really liked it, but I might suggest that you ask for them to go light on the melted cheese topping. I think that they over due it a bit on the cheese on this dish. The potatoes, onions, peppers and mushrooms were very fresh. My wive enjoyed her SouthWest skillet very much too. These were part of the specials from $8-$10, wher you get soup or salad, an entree, AND a nice dessert. We enjoyed our apple crisps that were done just right. My mother in law enjoyed her Turkey Club sandwich. We were happy all around. Denny's has a very good menu selection with some good value choices. We paid $41.93 for 4 for lunch.
Takeaway tips... Keep your eye on the 55 PLUS MENU.
This location is on PA Route 30 and Route 70, right off the PA Turnpike. Watch the truck traffic as you navigate the roads nearby.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The food is always good there, but occasionally we have gotten cranky, older servers who seems like they have been there since Denny's opened. We like it because we can typically get in and out of there pretty quick and belonging to the Denny's E-Club gets us 20% discount coupons and a free birthday meal!