“Good Salads”

Dining options: Late Night
Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Good Salads”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

It may be a diner, but they did a pretty good salad. I had the Chicken Avocado Ceasar Salad-chicken cooked just right, and my hubby had the prime rib cobb salad which he said was good. Lettuce nice and fresh, as well as the veggies on the salad. Staff courteous and friendly and of course, price was right.

Visited October 2013

“Don't waste your time or money!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This used to be a very good private diner where the atmosphere was fun, the food was very good and the service was very good as well. Since Denny's has taken over it is AWEFUL over all. The place was dirty, the service was the worst, the food was … I've had better in high school cafeteria lunch line. The server brought out the appetizer and before we could begin eating it she was bringing out the soup. THEN, out came the entree! So we had on our table the appetizer, soup, and entree simultaneously!
We had to ask for a refill on our drinks and ask the server to remove the appetizer/soup so we could have room to eat. The food taste the same. The nacho's and chilli taste the same as the spaghetti sauce.
TERRIBLE! The occupancy was more employees than customers so there was no need to rush us out! See the photo of all the meal on the table at the same time.
Never again!

• Visited September 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Horrible Experience!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped in at this Denny's on the way to Myrtle Beach, SC from Toronto. We have been to many Denny's with no issue but this one seemed to be the exception.

We got into the restaurant and the server took our order. She was pretty slow as a server. I had specifically asked for no spinach in my omelette as I have a severe allergy, we asked for my fathers toast to be near burnt as that is how he likes it.

Guess what? After waiting for an hour, the meals came out. My omelette had spinach in it and his toast was literally buttered bread on the plate. His meal was also cold.

Then it took another 15 minutes to get the proper meals back out.

The door was very screechy at the front and the server clearing off tables had no issue with just throwing plates and cutlery into the bin and disrupting the guests in the area.

Never again!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mellybelly007
Wilmington, North Carolina
“They Got Nothing Right”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Worst place ever!
We stopped for a late lunch.

The coffee was old and bitter -- perhaps left from breakfast? The waitress got every order wrong. The eggs were overcooked, french fries cold.

The service was lackluster.

Bathrooms filthy.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jill_WilmNC
western NY
“Ok”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our experience at this restaurant was ok. The service was good and the food was excellent. The only problem was one of the waitress's grumbling about the cook or someone and making rude comments about them and cussing. That turned me off right there until one of the other waitress's asked her, "Are you going to church tomorrow?" She answered "probably why?" The other waiteress answered her back by saying, "I think you need to, after what just came out of your mouth." I loved that woman for saying that to her. Some of them could use a lesson on common curtousy.

• Visited May 2013