“Amazing store for ANY Steelers fan”

More attraction details
Owner description: A most unusual gift shop, with a museum featuring taxidermied animals.
Hanover, Pennsylvania, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing store for ANY Steelers fan”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Anyone that is headed to Pittsburgh or Latrobe using the PA turnpike MUST stop in Breezewood and visit Crawford's Museum Gifts store. Don't let the name fool you. It is the most amazing Steelers merchandise store I have ever seen by far. Trust me, it is well worth the stop. I spent over an hour their on my way to Steelers Training Camp.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Steeler M

Mount Airy, Maryland
“A Must See for Steeler/Pittsburgh Fans !”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Born and raised in the 'Burgh -- black and gold blood flows -- moved to Maryland over 25 years ago but you never take the 'Burgh out of the gal! Despite passing through Breezewood hundreds of times over the years, it was just over 5 years ago that I actually stopped...and boy, what I had been missing all those years ! Now, every time we pass through, we stop. It just goes to show that the Steeler Nation thrives, Black n Gold fever will never die ! Thank you, Crawford's. You simply are the BEST place for Steeler fans everywhere.

Visited May 2012
new haven, ct
130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 256 helpful votes
“If you like sports...but even if n ot...”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I am not a sports fan, but even I was blown away just looking at the black and yellow to the left o' me, the north o' me, under me, beside me, every single iota of space covered with it. I do like classic souvenirs and they do carry a lot of the mass-produced stuff (they have it from all 50 states as advertised so if you missed picking up a magnet last summer in Nebraska, here you go) -the people who run it are very nice.

Visited April 2012
Bedford, Pennsylvania, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I heard about this place from a few friends and I thought I would go and see what they had. I needed to get some gifts for my husband because he is Pittsburgh all the way and he wanted a Penguin jersey. I was very pleased with the prices and will definitely go back again. Amy Musselman

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Amy M
NYC
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Only if you like sports / Pittsburgh”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This isn't like a souvenir store like South of the Border. It's a sports emporium, focusing on Pittsburgh teams. Whatever.

Visited November 2011