“Only if you like sports / Pittsburgh”

More attraction details
Owner description: A most unusual gift shop, with a museum featuring taxidermied animals.
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This isn't like a souvenir store like South of the Border. It's a sports emporium, focusing on Pittsburgh teams. Whatever.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

This store has so much to look at. Breezewood is our 1/2 gas-up point to Ocean City, MD. We made a pitstop to check out the Steelers inflatables that were in front of the store. Going inside was like WOW.... anything you could imagine for the Steelers of Penguins fans... and very affordable!!! They had lots of other Hollywood type stuff there - but the Steelers stuff was over the top. Very cool store..

1  Thank lesliematheny
Reviewed January 28, 2011

I bought a steeler shirt from this store. It wasn't what I wanted. When I tried to return it with my receipt, I was told I can't have my money back. Who does that anymore. I'm being punished because I didn't like the shirt I bought. It's really not right. I can see if I didn't have my receipt but I did. I don't understand why.

1  Thank shawva
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We stopped last year because we were told they have Steelers dice (and they do). We were shocked at just how much Steelers stuff they really do have. We just went again and bought coffee cups, socks, magnets, sweatshirts, t-shirts, & a pile of other things. It amazes me that every time we go, I find more & more that I didn't see before! I'm like a kid in a candy store!

Reviewed September 21, 2010

I'm about to move from Maryland to Dallas & I'm a STEELERS fan. I will make is a point to drive up to get my Steelers gear before I enter cowboys country. I love this store! Reasonable prices & everything a fan could want. Staff are every friendly

1  Thank Hope365