“Typical Perkins”

Add it.
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed June 29, 2014

It's your Typical Perkins, busy, good food and friendly staff.
I would eat here again if I am staying or passing through Bradford, PA

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We went there for dinner and I had their Strawberry Salad with Grilled Chicken and Slivered Spiced Almonds and it was simply Delicious. I had the Senior size and it was very filling. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes the fresh strawberries and salads.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My wife had pork chops and enjoyed them. There certainly was a lot of food on the plate. I had a Chipotle Jack burger and fries. Surprisingly, the burger was pretty much literally tasteless. I don't know how that was possible. The fries were good, especially for shoestring fries. The peanut butter pie was great.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice, The Peanut Butter pie is to die for, the staff was great and the food was great. Need more low calorie items

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have went there many times for business and with family, the food is acceptable and the wait staff is generally very good, when there is a problem they are quick to resolve the issue. I have had hair in my food several times but it seems to be better now, I'm sure management addressed the issue. It's your typical chain restaurant, good but nothing new or different. The bakery has some great treats.