“Best Peanut Butter pie”

Add it.
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice, The Peanut Butter pie is to die for, the staff was great and the food was great. Need more low calorie items

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have went there many times for business and with family, the food is acceptable and the wait staff is generally very good, when there is a problem they are quick to resolve the issue. I have had hair in my food several times but it seems to be better now, I'm sure management addressed the issue. It's your typical chain restaurant, good but nothing new or different. The bakery has some great treats.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

They were closed. It clearly states on their door that they are 24 hours and not I mention the website. I drove out of the way to get breakfast at 5:00 am.

1  Thank MissMiche
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We love the Perkins near us; the menu is reliable, the quality is consistent, and the food is good. The Perkins in Bradford is the same. For about $20.00, we had two tasty meals from the 55+ menu: one order of pot roast, one order of tilapia, double veggies, no carbs, and fresh, crisp salads. We would definitely go back.