“Hidden Gem”
Review of The Aud - CLOSED

The Aud
Cuisines: American
Description: Fairly new restaurant in Bradford, PA. Great food. Not expensive, but you can tell they have a real chef by the interesting and tasty dishes.
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good food and unusual dishes. Like the variety. Nice decor and clean rest rooms. Service is generally very good too. I have never been disappointed. Note: entrance is off the alley so it is a little hard to find.

• Visited October 2013

Bradford, Pennsylvania
“Better inside than it looks From the outside”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant looks like nothing from the outside, but go in and you'll be pleasantly surprised. You enter the coffee bar area with beautiful wood trim and a good variety of coffee options. You can sit in that area to eat or go down the hall to the dining area, which is nicely decorated with weathered looking brick and a mural on one wall. The menu is varied with lighter meals such as sandwiches as well as full dinners. There are several different hamburger options and other sandwiches that are usually served with homemade potato chips. The soups are delicious. The service is generally good, although I have been there once or twice when the service has been a little slow.

• Visited September 2013
“Pittsburgh Salad”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A few of my friends were in town for the weekend. I've never been to the Aud, so I asked if they would like to try something new. To our surprise it was gorgeous inside! There is a little bar area as soon as you walk in, but then you walk through the walkway- and you are in the dining room area. It's a very neat atmosphere! The waitress was very friendly! We all ordered the PIttsburgh salad- although one was roast beef, another was chicken and finally the last was steak. We also order their Kickin' Crab Soup- which was AMAZING! Our meal was delicious all the way around. I would recommend this place to anyone coming into town or already live here in Bradford! It was very delicious and we will definitely be going back for more! :)

Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Beef on Wick”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had lunch here while in town, I hadn't been in town in a while and expected the Coffee Shop Deli was surprised to find out they had changed. Food was good, I had beef on wick with home made chips. Menu is extensive with many choice, I would recommend this place.

• Visited June 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Lunch”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Food was Great! Only negative was the time to be served as I was on a limited time schedule, and I had looked forward to a Latte, but they did not have any sugar free syrups. Very nice atmosphere, surprisingly nice inside, as I would not have expected such a neat place from the outside.

• Visited April 2013