“Great hidden treasure”
Review of The Aud - CLOSED

The Aud
Cuisines: American
Description: Fairly new restaurant in Bradford, PA. Great food. Not expensive, but you can tell they have a real chef by the interesting and tasty dishes.
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

If you can find this hidden treasure it is worth stopping in. Great atmosphere with the old brick to the old board ceiling. Although our waitress was not to helpful or friendly the burgers were unbeilevable! Will definetly be returning! Just hoping for a little more friendly welcome.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Wonderful meal, beautiful atmosphere, great service. Thrilled they got their liquor license so now I will go for dinner a well.

2  Thank WellFed84
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great menu - something for everyone. Loved the burger and specialty salad. Waitresses were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Audrey R
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We are regulars at this unique Bradford restaurant (even without the liquor license currently). Love the layout of the building and the food is great at a resonable price. I'm fixed on the best burgers in town, but the entrees are very good as well. Looking forward to the loft bar once they get their licence. Great staff.

1  Thank Joe A
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I had lunch at the Aud on my last two visits to Bradford and it was great!
For a little old oil town, you wouldn't expect such great food, but this place has it!

From what I gather, this is a new place. It is located in an old hip building that has some character! The dining room is broken up into a couple areas, lots of brick and wood....I really liked the room.

I had one of their wraps for lunch and you can tell by the flavor and variety they have in the offerings that they have a REAL chef running the place. One of the best wraps I ever had...not your usual bland chicken concoction!

I tried to go back for dinner, but they do close a bit early (lots of places in town here close early), so I ended up elsewhere. However, next time in town, I plan to make sure I get in for a dinner. Stay tuned for my next review.

1  Thank MasterTravelMan