“Extensive Menu --- all of it great!”
Review of Kelly's - CLOSED

Kelly's
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone # is 815-362-2933 per merchantile.com
Description: Phone # is 815-362-2933 per merchantile.com
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were in the Bradford area recently and decided to stop in for a late lunch. Our group all had something different, and were very impressed with how clean the restaurant was and cozy/warm on cold, winter evenings. The waitresses were very attentive and the menu is quite large. They have specials every day...and we were all thrilled with our choices. I had the french dip and a salad. The roast beef, to be completely honest, was much better than Beefeaters down the street (I like them, but for the variety, ease of getting in/out and all of the aforementioned....Kelly's is a MUCH better choice!).

We enjoyed it so much we went back two nights later. Pork chops and their large dinner salads were great -- homemade dressing and honey butter with fresh bread. An excellent choice in the Bradford area. We'll be back when we travel through. Look for it in the middle of Main St in Bradford near the corner -- small place with a big menu and lots of great food.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The food was average and seemed expensive for the quality. The restaurant has a decent atmosphere and friendly waitresses, but since I go to a restaurant for good food I just felt like I hadn't gotten the value for my money. I mean, I ordered chicken alfredo and got what were clearly bottom-of-the-bag Lay's chips on the side. Come on. Could've done that at home for 1/3 of the price!

2  Thank TandraG12
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We happened upon Kelly's a few years ago. I had a meatball sub that was the best I had ever tasted. We went back Dec 12 and it was just as I remembered. Excellent food good prices nice place!

1  Thank Amy H
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Good food, great service, and nice atmosphere. My husband had chicken wrap and French onion soup. I really enjoyed the tuna salad plate. Plus, my husband got to watch some football on the well placed televisions.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I stopped in Kelly's for dinner while in town on business. I was walking downtown looking for a place to eat and the exterior looked interesting from the outside. A cute downtown restaurant and bar, with an attractive list of specials on a sign board at the entrance.
As other reviewers mentioned, they have a nice cozy bar. The dining room is clean and well kept with interesting local historic pictures and items from the local Zippo and Case businesses on the walls.
When I arrived, I was promptly greeted and seated. The service was pretty good. My waitress checked in often enough, and the service time was about right for a well prepared meal.
I ordered the Tuscan Chicken dish with Penne Pasta, which came this a small salad. The salad was good and sized well. Not too big, but just enough to hit the spot.
The tuscan chicken was delicious. It was very flavorful with a really good red sauce, roasted red peppers and parmesan cheese. The portion size was fairly large and I was not able to finish it. Pricing was very reasonable.
I would definitely dine here again on my next visit.

1  Thank MasterTravelMan