“where was the beef”

The Beefeaters Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Occupying one of Bradford's most beautiful architectural landmarks, The Beefeaters Restaurant strives always to deliver an exceptional dining experience befitting the legacy and grandeur of the Carnegie Library. We welcome all to savor a fine meal and drinks in a cozy atmosphere preserving the landmark's literary past.
Reviewed September 21, 2011

for a place called beefeaters, I was wondering...Where is the beef. Not too much in my sandwhich. Meat cutter was a little stand offish. Loved the building, an old library.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

walking distance from our hotel - loved it so much we returned for the 2nd night! lots of architectural eye candle to entertain while sipping the very reasonably priced house red. First night was wings: crisp, meaty and not greasy. Perfect! 2nd night, a Julian salad - stuffed with fresh ingredients. I know, I know, not eating beef in a renown beef place but I had had enough cow earlier in the day (note my companion enjoyed his meaty fare however). Besides, some one has to comment on the rest of the menu. Excellent service, fairly priced. The only place to eat in town.

1  Thank 1hker1
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We were traveling through this area and stopped for dinner here based upon the good comments we had read. Even though my wife and daughter do not eat roast beef, we all loved Beefeater's. My roast beef was great and the rest of my family really enjoyed the Haddock Scampi. The service was excellent and very friendly and the decor was lovely. This is really a great find and we will be sure to stop here again when next in the area!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

Very quaint setting and menu can not be beat! Open face roast beef was mouth-watering and full of flavor. Five stars!

1  Thank bruff1211
Reviewed July 10, 2011

My favorite place to go every time I get back to town. My wife is now a convert and prefers the beef au jus with a salad. I prefer the beef on kemmelwick with a salad and german potato salad. It's ALL good! It's hard for me to try something different here, but have had the cajun prime rib which is great too. The parmesan peppercorn dressing is great on the salad. I tell my nephews when I'm with them what section of the former library we are now seated (and I make it all up). Yes, used to get my library books from this beautiful restaurant!

2  Thank Viaggiante