“Decent Hotel, Would Stay Again”

Best Western Plus Bradford Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bradford
Morgantown, WV
“Decent Hotel, Would Stay Again”
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Stayed here while I was taking a roadtrip across the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania. There aren't a lot of lodging options in the area but I was satisfied with this hotel. It's older, but decently maintained. Rooms were good sized and clean. Staff was friendly.

Although I didn't take advantage of it, rooms stayed with a ticket for a free drink in their lounge. Decent free breakfast buffet with eggs and sausage in the morning.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2009

The Bradford Best Western has a great Skiers rate for about $90 a night. stayed for 2 nights before Christmas. About 20 minutes to Ellicottville for skiing. They put us in one of the newly renovated rooms that are very nice. Also the is no more smoking in the restaurant that is on site. I would highly recommend this hotel for people skiing in Ellicottville and not wanting to spend $200 a night. Also great HOT breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Pasig, Philippines
Reviewed November 21, 2009

When you're in Bradford you either go to Best Western or Comfort Inn. I don't know about Comfort but Best Western is old and smells of cigarette smoke. But with only two hotel choices, how can I complain. One can get by with Best Western

Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2009

My Husband and I were traveling to Lancaster Pennsylvannia from Canada. Our half way point was Bradford Best Western. We stayed for one night going down and one night heading home. The hotel is older but for over night stay fine. We were able to shop at the grocery store next door. Not much to see in this town. They have a nice big outdoor pool. The breakfast was adequate. Not impressed with the restaurant so went to Perkins

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 17, 2009

I spent two nights here, and the motel met my needs. This and the Comfort Inn are the only two options in Bradford. I needed to be in Bradford and this was a few dollars cheaper than the Comfort Inn so I chose it. However, if I did not need to be in Bradford, I will opt for another motel on 219. There are many choices off I-86 just 15 minutes away. Bradford offers very little for a visitor, yet the motels are more expensive than the surrounding areas.

The good: The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The wireless internet was fast and reliable. There is a large grocery next door that come in handy with an in room refrigerator and microwave. It also meets breakfast needs (see the bads below).

The bad: The only real negative was the breakfast. There was no option for a healthy breakfast. Hot options were scrambled eggs and hash browns (I could see the grease on them). There was a mixture of canned fruit (in heavy syrup) and only a couple of apples in the fresh fruit bowl. This was in July when fresh fruit was readily available in every market. There were no whole grain options (except for bran flakes). The only milk available was whole milk! The coffee was Folgers! There was no yogurt. But, you can go next door and buy your own breakfast and there is a MacDonalds across the street for good coffee. However, I felt "ripped off" having paid $90. for a single room to have to purchase my own breakfast.

Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Toronto
Reviewed March 26, 2009

We have always found the quality of Best Westerns to be hit and miss; some are wonderful, some are awful. This one was better than we expected. The bed was fabulous, very firm, one of the best sleeps I have had on this trip. I like the shampoo but where are the conditioner, moisturizer and mouth wash that should accompany it? The free drink coupon is a nice touch too, especially because our choice of restaurants outside the hotel was pretty slim. The hotel is in the midst of renovations and updates. We had a large room with lots of good quality furnishings but the bathroom was very tiny. I almost scalded myself turning off the shower. I couldn't get the water to switch back to the faucet and there are separate controls for hot and cold water. Try remembering which way they turn as the water is pouring down on you! Breakfast was okay, nothing exciting. The scrambled eggs looked pretty dry so I just had toast and jam.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Spencerport, NY
Reviewed December 5, 2008

I stay at the Bradford Inn twice a week for business and would recommend it to anyone. The hotel is clean, quiet and always relaxing when I am aways from home. Any issues that I might have are immediately taken care of and reservations are always accurate. Breakfast at the hotel is definitely a step above normal continental breakfast's.

• Liked — Pleasant staff
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradford
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 6 in Bradford
Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Bradford
Best Western Plus University Inn
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca
Holiday Inn Express Olean

Been to Best Western Plus Bradford Inn? Share your experiences!