I had stayed at the Best Western Numerous times in November while working in Pennsylvania. So this review is an amalgamation of 3 different stays.
The hotel is very conveniently off the highway and easy to find. There is plenty of outside parking. The front desk is very efficient and the do a great job at quickly getting you checked in. When I was there I had gotten a coupon for a free drink at their bar at each stay. Which was a nice bonus.
The rooms are nice enough and clean. All my stays were on the first floor, where the rooms have a hallway entrance and a entrance that either leads to the outside lot or the pool. I found the extra door to make the room a little drafty and cold, but cranking up the heat did make up for this. The beds had lots of pillows, but were a little firmer than I am used to. I slept OK, but my back ended up stiff each morning.
Shower had good pressure and the bathrooms were clean.
The room has a 32" LCD TV with good cable channels. Internet is hit and miss. Staying towards the front of the hotel. I had good performance over the wireless. Staying at the back of the hotel wireless was very hit and miss in that i would get many page not found errors and load times were slow.
There is also a small fridge in the rooms, which comes in handy.
The workout room is great, they have several treadmills and ellipticals. There is also a universal type machine. You can get a decent workout in the morning.
The onsite bar/restaurant is a nice touch. It's nothing fancy, but the prices on drinks are fair and the food that they have at the bar/restaurant is decent. I had a fish fry one one visit and some bar appetizers on another, and all was good.
Breakfast is very good, with scrambled eggs, breakfast meat, pancakes/hash browns/french toast (varies), fruit, danish, bread and cereal. The breakfast area is pretty big and there was always a table available.
Would definitely stay again. It's a nice hotel with amenities that make it so that you don't have to leave if you don't want to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the heart of beautiful Bradford, Pennsylvania. With easy access to Route 219 and a central location near downtown Bradford, PA, our hotel's combination of convenience, comfort and affordability make us the ideal place to stay. Whether you are a business traveler or family on vacation, our clean rooms, complimentary hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi is sure to please. With 112 rooms, state-of-the-art fitness center, restaurant and lounge on premises, BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn is the perfect place to stay while you explore the local area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Bradford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Bradford Best Western
- Best Western Bradford Hotel