We've stayed here a couple of times every summer for a bout 5 years. When we stayed on June 22-23rd everything was ok. We recieved the room we wanted and the desk clerk was very nice. However, when we stayed again on 8/4-5 everything was a different story. First many motorcycles we parked under the carport leaving us to walk/run into the Inn through the rain. The motorcyclist continued to occupy the carport all night, sitting out there with thier coolers of beer. While I waited to check-in the desk clerk told 3 people ahead of me about smoking fines in non-smoking rooms. She also couldn't answer questions about the rewards program and told people they had to sign up on-line because she didn't know how to do it. I had requested a non-smoking room but was put in a smoking room where the odor was so bad I was afraid it would trigger my asthma and allergies. When I called the front desk, she told me they were full and couldn't change rooms. We went to Walmart and purchased air neutralizer to spray the room and opened both doors between the hall and the pool to air it out. I felt alright the next morning until check-out. I paid $94.83 total with taxes in June but they handed me a bill for $112.76! When I asked why the increase the gentlemen told me it was impossible that I paid less in June and demanded to see my reciept which I told him was in the car. I was going to go out in the rain and get it but my husband didn't want to make a scene so we paid the bill. The gentlemen was very rude to us as was the desk clerk regarding changing rooms and the bill. I told them we would not be returning here ever again. We'll find somehere else to say when we want to go to Beefeater's for a nice dinner! I am very upset there were no apologies for our inconvenience and that we were treated so rudely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the heart of beautiful Bradford, Pennsylvania. With easy access to Route 219 and a central location near downtown Bradford, PA, our hotel's combination of convenience, comfort and affordability make us the ideal place to stay. Whether you are a business traveler or family on vacation, our clean rooms, complimentary hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi is sure to please. With 112 rooms, state-of-the-art fitness center, restaurant and lounge on premises, BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn is the perfect place to stay while you explore the local area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Bradford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Bradford Best Western
- Best Western Bradford Hotel