“Best place in the area!”

Greshville Inn Incorporated
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Boyertown
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The place is clean, food is delicious, prices are good and the staff is amazing! They have a great rewards program where you earn certificates after spending so much $. Love this place!!!!

1  Thank emhgsh

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Several of us went for dinner the other night after not being there for several months I was reminded why this is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. Their prices have gone up but the quality of the food was great and they have a nice variety of food with some good specials. My mother's liver & onions smelled great and I don't even eat it! She said is was the best she'd had in awhile. My choice was the 'Year of the wolf stir fry' which was spicy and delicious as was the spicy meatball soup that started the meal. The rolls were warm and fresh. We did not order desert but they had a nice selection. This is not a fancy restaurant, there is a large bar area and the dining wraps around it, the wood paneling is rustic and there are several large fish tanks. I know there is also an upstairs but it was years since I was up there. As someone else stated the smoking are is right outside the door and several guys where standing there but they greeted us and even held the door open for my mom.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We initially tried this restaurant because we were given a gift certificate for Christmas. Out first visit was nice. My husband really enjoyed his sandwich and dessert. I thought my steak was ok. It wasn't seasoned as well as it could have been though. My baked potato was not warm enough to melt the butter, and my green beans were undercooked. ( They were hard to eat.). Our second visit, we had to wait an hour before the waitress took our drink orders and gave us menus. She did explain that they were understaffed that night. We were given free dessert to make up for the inconvenience. Our third, and most likely final visit, the food was the best yet, but despite the few people dining, our service could have been much better. When we received our credit card statement, we saw we were billed twice for the meal. I contacted them and was surprised at the way the situation was handled. The gentleman I spoke with said he looked through his records and there was only one payment received. He advised me to file a dispute with the credit card company, and just dismissed me. Whatever happened to treating customers as if they are important?

** I give the food "4" because my husband really likes the crab cake burger. However, I am from MD, and I don't find it particularly good. Marylanders tend to be pick about their crabs though.

1  Thank DiscerningDiners2013
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We visit this restaurant every year on Thanksgiving-it's a tradition.

This year there were 9 of us. Thanksgiving dinner was served family-style-meaning they bring out big portions and pass it around.

Excellent food-turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potato, cranberry sauce, corn, green beans, salad and a slice of pie for dessert.

We were even allowed to take home any left-overs on the table.

For an adult it was $17.99 and I believe $7.99 for the kids 12 and under. Drinks are also paid for seperate and not included in price.

Waiter was on the ball and checked back with us frequently.

We were seated upstairs, so please be sure to tell them if anyone in your party is unable to do stairs and they will seat you downstairs.

A very kind Manager visited our table and gave our family a lottery ticket and was checking on our dinner.

We will definitely be back next year.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Our food and service were very good - we both had sandwiches which are reasonably priced and very big. The dinners are more expensive.
My only complaint (& this has happened the last 2 times we've been here) is that the smokers stand right in front of the entrance to restaurant. Tonight, 3 men were blocking the doors while smoking & barely moved to let us through. They should move the smoking area away from the entrance.