“50's Themed breakfast and lunch!”
Review of Jukebox Cafe

Jukebox Cafe
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Boyertown
Reading, Pennsylvania
“50's Themed breakfast and lunch!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Saturday morning breakfast was wonderful...eggs Benedict/ red potato home fries for my friend and oatmeal with fruit for me. Everything was fresh and tasty. They were participating in the "Best of Berks" tour and welcomed us as ticket holders. It usually is packed for breakfast with locals, so we were concerned it would take too long. We were waited on and served promptly!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank gwenrich8

Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great breakfast.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stop every now and then for breakfast. Great menu. Excellent food. A little more than I like to spend for breakfast but it's a nice treat sometime.

• Visited June 2013
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
“Yum!!!! Awesome Breakfast!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is awesome and the menu is great. They have some different items on the menu that you don't see at other places. Service is fast and friendly. I only wish they had a hostess to seat you when you walk in.

• Visited February 2013
Boyertown
“Fabulous food.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great food. Love their breakfast. Omelets are fabulous. Only negative is the wait is too long......the wait staff is always friendly and really do have a smile for you all the time.

Visited December 2012
Reading
“Incredible menu - great homefries”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stopped here for a late breakfast. Menu is incredible, almost too many items! They have about 4 unusual kinds of eggs benedict. The fresh cut homefries are deep fried and delicious. I had a simple breakfast but it was very good. I did have a problem with my chipped beef, but they were very fast to apologize, took it off my bill and even the cook came out to aplogize. Anyone can make a mistake but it's how it's taken care of. I will go back again. The young waitress was fast, friendly and very attentive. The place is decorated in the fifties and the oldies music they play is really entertaining. Place is clean, bright and colorful. If I had to say anything bad about this experience, I would say I think the food portions could have been a bit larger....and the prices are a little steep for just a plain breakfast meal. But I will go back.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Jukebox Cafe? Share your experiences!