“Great Burger and Atmosphere in a CUP?!?”

CD's Place Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Boyertown
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Great Burger and Atmosphere in a CUP?!?”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

CD's is inside an old ice cream stand, which is a large cup building! The music themed decor is a great distraction while waiting for your delicious food. Our waitress was very attentive and polite. I believe it was the owner or cook who came out from the back to see how everyone's meal was. Very nice touch.

I had the CD's Burger and onion rings my husband ordered off the Burger Night menu. On Thursday and Fridays only from 6:00 - 9:00 pm they have Burger night. They are a BYOB too. The meat was obviously very high quality and incredibly fresh and juicy. The bacon and cheese were perfectly melted onto the burger. Onion rings were nice and crispy.

We can't wait to go back. My mouth is watering just thinking about our next trip!

• Visited October 2013

“Funky retro atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Haven't been through Boyertown in years so looked up what Trip Advisor recommended. Again, Trip Advisor was right. I love spice and Jerk Chicken subs were on the menu so I gave it a try. I was not disappointed. My husband had the C D burger and fries and he was happy too. Our only complaint was the slow service, but we will return.

• Visited April 2013
Philly Suburbs, PA
“CD's - Why didn't we come here sooner!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have lived in the general area where CD's is for almost 15 years, and last night was the first time we ever ate here.

WHAT TOOK US SO LONG?? This place is great. The atmosphere is charming; the staff was friendly and knowledgeable! It was such a treat to sit and look at the wonderful mural of music legends, reminisce with all the album covers and ticket stubs that adorn the tables, and to listen to some of the greatest music of our generation!
Oh wait a minute; didn’t we come here to eat dinner?

Our server was kind enough to provide us a sample of their delicious Jerk Chicken (which I will have on another visit) while we decided on what to have for dinner. Thursday and Friday nights are “Burger Mania” nights with a great deal on their fresh never frozen burgers. My husband did the “Mania” thing and chose the Jamaican Jerk Marinade as one of his toppings and his burger was Delicious!!

One of my favorite things about CD’s is that they offer their breakfast menu anytime!! I think I am in love!!
I ordered the omelet special of Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella. The Basil and Mozzarella were so fresh, and my meal was wonderful!

Thank you CD’s for being so patient, and now that we found you, we will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank BlueJean66
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“Wow!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Not only a cool looking place loaded with music but the food & staff rocks too! Best breakfast and burgers, no other place comes close in this area.

Visited October 2012
boyertown,pa
“Love CD'S”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

GreaT food and people. Burger mania is great. Cheddar burger fried onions. And a fried egg...... Doesn't get any better