“I can't beleive I have never been here before” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, NC
“I can't beleive I have never been here before”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was born in Chester, Pa right outside of Boothwyn and i had never been here. My father had always talked about this place but i was always to busy. So i went and yes ITS CROWDED on a Friday night but OMG its worth the wait. If your looking for a 5 dollar foot-long go down the block if you want a meal stay in line. The guys treated me like family and made me a "special and Italian". Everything is fresh right down to the tomatoes he cuts by hand in front of you. Yes by hand. So i had to leave really early to come to NC but the next time i am home i will get one hoagie for now and a travel hoagie.

thanks again for showing me a real hoagie not that other stuff people are shoveling. If you drive to fast you will miss it please PLEASE people stop in and say hi and get a sandwich i got a small and that made me full so you can imagine what a large will do to you.

thx

• Visited January 2013

philadelphia
“meh.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I am a Philly girl, born and raised, and went here when I moved to Boothwyn. I am a hoagie conneisseur. If you love a Wawa hoagie, you are not. I had high hopes - plenty of parking and space to wait inside. The sandwich was huge, but didn't really have a whole lot of flavor. I'm glad I can say I was there and tried theirs, but there are other hoagies in the area that are better, and I go back for.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta
“The best philly cheese anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had heard about Di Costanza's from friends and were so glad we stopped in for lunch. Staff is friendly and efficient and the philly cheese was the best we had ever had. By the way, that is saying alot because my husband was born and raised in Philadelphia. It's not fancy, but so good and reasonably priced and the sandwiches are huge. We ordered a small and split it and it was more than enough.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Dicostanza Sandwich is perfect!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Dicostanza Sandwich is wonderful, pleasant too eat and enjoy you're self.

Linwood, Pennsylvania, United States
“One of the Best Sandwiches you will ever have!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Auggie DeCostanza is the owner; he is the face of the business and makes the BEST ITALIAN HOAGIE. There was a couple from Texas that came in because the man at the information center told them it was the best place and asked what they should get. It is all good, but his ITALIAN HOAGIE with the good italian hams is outta this world. Go in multiple times and they will start to know your name and can't beat the down home feeling being there.

• Visited March 2012