“Great food at a great price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 12 Restaurants in Boothwyn
Cuisines: Chinese
Wilmington De
“Great food at a great price!”
Reviewed February 19, 2008

A friendly place with great food. I eat out everyday. I eat a lot of Chinese from many different restaurants. I have eaten almost everything on their menu and for the price and the quantity of food you get it cant be beat. Its a family owned restaurant, the children are cute and funny. Give them a try and see for yourself!

Lewes, Delaware
“Menu more attractive than the dining room”
Reviewed November 1, 2007

I've been getting a menu in the mail for this placed for some time and the Lunch Special Menu looked really good.Chicken with cashew lunch special $3.95 including fried rice soup and soda didn't seem like a bad deal.

Once I got there, no way would I eat there. Flies all over the place, dirty tables with trash and flies. What appeared to be the owners child was actually playing with dirt on the floor.

3 Thank DEBarbie