“GREAT FOOD”

Cuisines: Pizza
Wilmington, Delaware
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I love going here i always do and am always pleased with my experience i recomend this place to every person who comes to the area

• Visited October 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Decent family dining, really good pizza”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have had take out pizza from here in the past, but only last week did I actually visit Maximillian's to eat there. I would say that this place is what I would call a neighborhood "jaunt", where you bypass the look (inside and out) and just pop in to get some good food.
The atmosphere is nothing to write home about, a little to bright, a little too old, with no windows.
But I can say that the wait staff was very nice and the food was very good. They have a full bar service, but stick to beer and cocktails. They only have really nasty cheap wine.
We went there as a family and everyone enjoyed their entrees. Absolutely no complaints about the food, and my son had a peanut butter pie dessert that was really yummy.
So for a neighborhood hangout, this place has some really good food. Don't go for any ambiance, just a good bite and a beer.

• Visited May 2013
“I love this restaurant!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend go here quite often since its local. Great casual atmosphere.. Wait staff is always polite and quick. Wonderful food every time we eat here... I've never had a problem! I will go back again and again for those spicy onion petals.. Delicious!!!!

2 Thank DanaMae91
Philadelphia
“Don't Judge a Book by its Cover!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The outside of this restaurant does not give a clue to what is inside. The sevice is exceptional, the food was excellent and the venue was immaculate. We will definitely go there again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank dcd0127
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
“A very nice establishment with great food at a great price and a warm and welcoming staff.”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The food was great at great prices and large portions... Stuffed flounder for 13$ Bucks! and cooked very well! It is a family owned establishment and has been for over forty years. They really seem to care and go out of their way to make people feel welcomed and waited on appropriately. There is a friendly atmosphere w/ a number of customers that seem to be regulars... also, the best pizza i've ever had!, and when i commented on it a number of, who seemed to be, regular customers told me that they often go to max's for the pizza! Someone from the family is almost always there and often working w/ their staff to ensure good service. I really enjoyed my experience at max's and strongly recommed visiting it!

• Visited March 2012