“May be on sided ..but”

Dining options: Reservations
pennsylvania
“May be on sided ..but”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live very near here and we go to the Tavern for special occasions, birthdays, and holidays. I must admit we know the owner but both Jeff and his restaurant are very special to us. The setting and the walk around the lake before dinner is wonderful. The Cowboy Chop is to die for. Have the Peanut Butter Pie..and make sure you ask who made it. Thank you for the Boiling Springs Tavern.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank siennasun

Deatsville, Alabama
“Cowboy Porkchop...again!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is simply awesome. Everytime I go, I want to try one of the several extraordinary dishes on the menu, but I keep going back for the Cowboy Porkchop. It just calls me every time I go. This is no ordinary porkchop, mind you; in fact, my mother-in-law also ordered it and her's came out of the kitchen even larger than normal. She referred to it as a "pork roast." As always, it was delicious! The menu has great selections an the relaxed atmosphere makes it even more enjoyable. we always take visiting guest there and all the dishes are great. This is probably the best restaurant in the Carlisle area (probably Harrisburg too!)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank B52Moose
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania, United States
“Love it here!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We are locals to this restaurant and love frequenting this establishment. Everyone is friendly and welcoming from the hostess who greets you, the servers, to the owner and/or manager who checks in on guests to see if they are enjoying their visit. Whether it is with friends in the bar or seating in the dining room for a wonderful dinner, our experiences there keep us coming back. The bar area is a great place to either grab some favorite beverages and appetizers, bar fare or full dinners. The staff has great ability to assist you in selecting a wine to compliment your food and mood! I personally love the seafood dinners. The fish preparations change so that there always seems to be something new on the menu. The chefs are pleased to make changes to suit dietary needs or preferences. Call ahead for reservations even if you want a table in the bar area.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stacy F
West Byfleet, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a delightful tavern...the bar area is welcoming and buzzing and the restaurant is too! The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. The menu is varied and the quality of the food superb. I would recommend this restaurant for lunches as well as special occasions. It also caters particularly well for large groups.

• Visited February 2013
Carlisle Pa
“Bland”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It appears that BST a intials of the above, has lost some of its magic. Some of us had the newest oyster appetiser which was without any flavor. I first thought the fish was boiled even though I knew better. The service was mediocre at best. All in all there is a chance the wrong thing was ordered, who knows. All four of us were not impressed.

• Visited January 2013