“Friendly and Good Little Place for Some Pizza”

Anile's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Friendly and Good Little Place for Some Pizza”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I frequent the place often and always enjoy! They have a great meat lovers pizza. Its hard to pass up! The rest of the menu is good too! As somebody else mentioned, no more refills on drinks. That's a little bit of a head scratcher since typically its the industry standard. Nevertheless, I still continue to go back.

• Visited July 2013

Newville, Pennsylvania
“No More Free Fountain Drink Refills”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

During our recent visit we found out that they no longer have free refills on their fountain drinks.

That did not bother me all that much, but not even getting a discounted price on a refill when eating in really did alienate me since the fountain soda price is a $1.75.

This will impact our frequenting this establishment as often, now we are more likely to get food to go and not as much if we do visit. For us we go out of our way to get to this establishment and now doing that is less appealing.

• Visited June 2013
Brandon, MS
“Great Food!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family rented a home in town and decided to eat pizza one night....after looking at a few reviews we came upon this gem! What a treat!!!! We had the pizza, one night and the next night ordered another pizza as well as spaghetti! Both DELISH!!! Great service, great food!

Visited May 2013
PA
“Good value hot tuna grinder”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

On Saturday, April 27, 2013, a friend and I wanted a casual dinner after seeing "The Big Wedding" (bad) in Carlisle. With thousands at the Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap, Meet & Corral at the Carlisle Fairground, there were lines of people waiting outside the restaurants that we drove by. So we drove 6 miles to Anile's Ristorante & Pizzeria in Boiling Springs. I had chocolate milk ($1.75) and a good large hot tuna grinder ($6.75) that I had heard my friend talk about for a long time. The grinder had an excellent homemade roll, "pink color" tuna, swiss cheese, lettuce, and tomato. I don't believe I ate it all: spring yard work and golf uses lots of calories. (I will try the pizza next time.) Although busy, the waitress was friendly and helpful. I understand that trout fishermen from the Yellow Breeches stream and hikers from the Appalachian Trail eat at Anile's.

• Visited April 2013
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“Good food, but overpriced”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food here is good. The prices however are a bit high. Since it is the only good Italian place in Boiling Springs they can get away with charging more. There is no competition so they win every time.

• Visited April 2013