“Great Food!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anile's Ristorante & Pizzeria

Anile's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brandon, MS
“Great Food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family rented a home in town and decided to eat pizza one night....after looking at a few reviews we came upon this gem! What a treat!!!! We had the pizza, one night and the next night ordered another pizza as well as spaghetti! Both DELISH!!! Great service, great food!

Visited May 2013

PA
“Good value hot tuna grinder”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

On Saturday, April 27, 2013, a friend and I wanted a casual dinner after seeing "The Big Wedding" (bad) in Carlisle. With thousands at the Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap, Meet & Corral at the Carlisle Fairground, there were lines of people waiting outside the restaurants that we drove by. So we drove 6 miles to Anile's Ristorante & Pizzeria in Boiling Springs. I had chocolate milk ($1.75) and a good large hot tuna grinder ($6.75) that I had heard my friend talk about for a long time. The grinder had an excellent homemade roll, "pink color" tuna, swiss cheese, lettuce, and tomato. I don't believe I ate it all: spring yard work and golf uses lots of calories. (I will try the pizza next time.) Although busy, the waitress was friendly and helpful. I understand that trout fishermen from the Yellow Breeches stream and hikers from the Appalachian Trail eat at Anile's.

• Visited April 2013
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“Good food, but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food here is good. The prices however are a bit high. Since it is the only good Italian place in Boiling Springs they can get away with charging more. There is no competition so they win every time.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Camp Hill, PA
“Good Portions, Good Food, Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped in for lunch after hearing from friends about this place. We ordered a ham and cheese sub to split with a side order of fries. My plan was to try a slice of their pizza as well but after we barely finished the sub and fries, I was full. The roll was fresh and the ham and cheese were quite good. The french fries were the real surprise as we were expected the standard dry, been under the lamp too long fries or the soggy quick cooked. These were really good! Crunchy on the outside and just right on the inside.

The service was excellent and the place was well-kept. We want to stop back for the pizza and then again for a dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Lived here forever and just finally visited this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

My friends all know how much I enjoy good food anywhere I go, and they've been telling me for quite some time to visit Anile's. I finally remembered it is there and we stopped by to see what the hubbub was all about. Well we were happy we did. We ordered a salad to split, which was quite large, and more importantly fresh and presented quite nicely, and a large thin crust pizza with lots of toppings including extra cheese, some veggies and meats. I'm happy to say we may have found our favorite pizza joint here in the Carlisle area. The meal was great and the service was just as good. It's nice to find something new, especially right in one's back yard. Take the short drive from Carlisle to here. It's worth it and then some.

• Visited January 2013