“Great Breakfast...Great Prices”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mike Travis' Mountain Shadow
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great place to get a good home cooked breakfast. I started a new job in the area and was looking for a good place to get breakfast. I not only eat breakfast there but take my family there every Sunday for lunch. Love it...

1  Thank Sarah W
There are newer reviews for Mike Travis' Mountain Shadow

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My Wife and I ate at here this afternoon on our way to Gettysburg. We each had The homemade slippery potpie and homemade cole slaw, potato rolls and soda. We left very full and satisfied and our bill was less then $15.00. The food was excellent and the service was great. I haven't had Potpie that good since my moms Sunday dinners. We will be back soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I ate here last evening and it was gross. The waitress was dirty looking, the food was greasy and old tasting. The man sitting at the counter made me feel very uncomfortable, he was using his phone and staring at the girls butts as they walked past. Needless to say I will never go back, I only visited this place because of all the great reviews I read on here now it seems clear people must be lying. Don't waste your time going there go to that outstanding place by the library in blue ridge summit, Chapin Grays! At least there establishment is clean!

3  Thank Numba1
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Delicious food and a fabulous staff. This place is a little slice of Small Town America. You feel like family. We will be back!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

There's an element of familiarity that permeates Mountain Shadows' Restaurant. As an avid customer for the past 12 years, someone who is inclined to imbibe in each tremendous meal, and extremely personable service from a staff that is gracious and actually quite joyous when representing a facility known for impeccable performance.

The menu provides an eclectic balance of healthy options along with a flavor of classic country cooking that will leave one demanding serving after serving as a result of their taste buds being infused with the most delectable flavors that Chef Jimmy can conjure. From the perfectly prepared angus burgers, to the early morning omelettes and INCREDIBLE Red Velvet Cake for desert, Mountain Shadows is the best option in the Waynesboro area, BAR NONE!

1  Thank Shawn P