“Living in Florida missing Mirna's.”
Review of Mirna's Cafe

Mirna's Cafe
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida
“Living in Florida missing Mirna's.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

When ever we are in the Philadelphia visiting we always make time for our all time favorite Mirna's. The service and quality of food is the best you could hope for.

• Visited June 2013

Somerville, New Jersey
“Good food, fast service and good prices”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This BYOB has an eclectic menu, but the food was quite good. The service is very fast and a little rushed, but they didn't push us out the door. The Caesar Salad was very generous, but a little heavy on the dressing. The Linguini Pescatore was tasty but could have benefited from a little spice to bring out the flavor a bit more. The Cajun Ahi Tuna was cooked to perfection and had a good kick to it. The Creme Brulee was good. Overall, a very nice meal in a very unpretentious location. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Suprisingly good and plentiful”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Returning to try Mirna's again after our last visit years ago. Food was good and plentiful, service was excellent, prices reasonable. From the grilled octopus, red snapper and the delicous lamb chops, we really enjoyed ourselves. It's a BYOB, the "specials" menu is almost as long as their regular menu. Plenty of fish and meat choices that stretch well beyond the menu found online. I recall noise being an issue along with spotty service from a previous visit, but both were remedied though this early Saturday evening visit was a bit early to have expected the restaurant to be full.

Will definitely be returning.

• Visited March 2013
caz7709
“Valentine's dinner...would try again.”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Location excellent, ambience really nice. we arrived around 5:30pm after picking up a bottle of wine oh did i mention it is BYOB. I was there previously before at Christmas with my office at that time the had a 3 course lunch menu. Returned again 2/15/2013 hoping to have the 3 course meal, I was advised this was no longer available. For a Friday night was surprised it was not crowded. I had the Mirna's soup nice, smooth consistency and wished i had ordered another soup for my entree. They gave us a complimentary side salad while we waited for our main course. I had the fettucine smoked salmon unfortunately it was not that good, I did not like the taste or the white sauce rather than complain. I picked at my meal and took the remainder home as leftovers which my husband ate the next day. My husband ordered VEAL PARMIGIANA which he said was okay. We enjoyed each other company and did have a glass of wine. i am hope this was an isolated incident and I am willing to give this restaurant another try.

• Visited February 2013
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Marvelous Mediterranean”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Always delicious, always friendly, always crowded, never rushed. Good signs of fine dining! The horseradish mashed potatoes with the St. Petersburg fish is a favorite as is the Veal Saltimbocca.

• Visited November 2012