“Not as good”

Pudge's
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Pudges was always a place where our out of state family would run to when they came to visit, but our last 2 times have not been the same. The rolls have been tasteless and so has the steak sandwich itself. There is plenty inside but it is al Rey bland. Tarting to question our run to pudge's

1  Thank 5star1621

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Huge, tasty cheesesteak - fresh roll, great meat, good cheese, very good onions. There was enough for lunch and leftovers for the next day (or a midnight snack:)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

All sandwiches are awesome. I'm a afan of their chesse steaks. But if you want the real deal, go with the "Pudge". Enough said.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I'm from philly born and raised and have been to every cheesesteak place in the city,I recently moved to the area near pudges I read good reviews and figured Id give it a try.Waste of money! First off they put soo much meat in it you can't fit it in your mouth.It's minute steak with onions,I make a better one at home with steakums,the meat fell out from under the roll and it was one big mess on my plate..if your from the burbs you may think that's a cheesesteak,its not..go to fruscos or steves prince of steaks in ne philly then go back to pudges and laugh at there poor attempt at a philly steak..

1  Thank hahailockeduup
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Favorite place to go when I was in high school (30+ yrs ago!!). Next generation has taken over and the quality and quanitity is just not the same. Still decent for the 'burbs.

1  Thank Janice B