“Yummy breakfast at IHOP!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #38 of 54 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Cuisines: American
PA
“Yummy breakfast at IHOP!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We always look forward to our breakfasts at IHOP. We've been going to this location for many years (always for breakfast) and I've never had a meal that I didn't like. There is certainly a lot to chose from and it's all good! Of course the decor is the same as just about every IHOP around the country - seriously, who goes to IHOP for the ambience! The service at this location is always prompt, friendly and attentive. The place can get busy on the weekends so we like to arrive before 9 am to beat the crowds.

If you like breakfast and you're in this general area then IHOP is definitely the place for you.

• Visited May 2013

Collegeville PA
“Good for Breakfasts”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Brought the kids here on a Friday evening and pleasantly found out that kids eat free on Friday evenings with every paid adult entree! Seeing as the place was virtually dead, I can see why they would have this offer to try and bring in business. Our waiter was very cheerful and took good care of us. He knew the menu well and was able to answer a question that I had. Our meals came out fast, but seeing as there were only two others in the place, I would have been surprised if it had not come out quickly. We all went with breakfast items even though it was dinner. Kids enjoyed their silver dollar pancakes and bacon and I went with one of their crepes. Food is pretty much average, but the kids like coming here to grab breakfast at dinner time.

• Visited May 2013
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Just another IHOP”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

If ya like IHOP you will like this one. Often crowded, service is generally ok...but can be lacking because of breakfast crowds.

Decor is a little dated but not bad.

Not exactly a healthy menu or place to eat...but if you like IHOPS this is exactly what you want with no big negatives in that regard.

I think a ton of the dinners around do it better but you know what your getting when you go and there are no bad surprises here.

Visited September 2012
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Do NOT eat here”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I visited this restaurant on a Sunday morning, received my meal and soon after a check for $7.29. I paid the bill with my debit card and tipped in cash only to check my bank account the following day and see that I had a charge for $49.21 from iHop! The waitress who appeared to be nice during my visit had in fact committed fraud against me and stolen my money. Then, upon contacting the restaurant, it seemed as though the managers were trying to cover for her! I get the feeling that this may be common practice here. I highly doubt that this is the first time this waitress did this. DO NOT EAT HERE (that is unless you enjoy having your money stolen)

• Visited August 2012
Wolcott, Vermont
“Very good food, clean restaurant, good staff!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We visited this restaurant in the late evening, as a couple, and as a large group. The staff was very professional and quick with preparing both breakfasts and dinners for us. The food was good with quite a variety to choose from. The restaurant was clean, including the restrooms. We will definitely return again.

• Visited March 2012