“great place”
Review of Radice

Radice
Reserve with OpenTable
Radice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Routes 73 & 202
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“great place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We eat here frequently. The variety on the menu keeps it interesting. If the mussel special is on get it!!! We eat at the bar which is pleasant and Russ is great. I would absolutely give this a great reccomendation.

• Visited January 2013

KIng of Prussia
“Average dinning experience”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Loud ! Average bar. Not very friendly. People were standing by our table watching us eat our dinner while waiting for their table
Cheese sampler at entrance where customers were grabbing samples with their hands! Pass on that. Average dinning experience .

Plymouth Meeting, PA
“Outstanding +”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We have been dining here for as long as it has been open.Every meals has been excellent. Food is perfectly done with amazing flavors. This time was a special occasion as it was someone's birthday in our party.
The "Morseddu" app/small plate was italian sausage, peppers and onions blended perfectly and a must have... I have tried many dishes here but went back to my old favorite, the pork chop. I will reitterate that i wouldn't usually order a pork chop while dining out, but this one is crazy good! My wife had the sauteed veal with smoked mozzarella and spinach that was to die for.
The special salad blended goat cheese with blue cheese in a patty placed on arugula with a fig vinagrette that was perfect!
Our friends had the chicken breast and a pork shoulder that theyboth said were amazing.
Dessert was a chocolate cake that was rich and that topped off the perfect meal.
We can't wait for our next meal here...

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Confusing Menu”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The wife and I decided to try this place with a friend. We were all new to the restaurant, but it sounded nice. Right out front, they had tables set up, and it looked quite fancy. Inside, the atmosphere is nice. We did hear some fairly loud conversations, which we assumed were the owners.

When we were first seated, the waiter came right over, took our drink orders, and asked us if we needed help with understanding the menu. Undoubtably, we did. The menu is broken up into many "appetizers" and around four entrees. He stated that we (1) order a bunch of appetizers and all share them; (2) order two to four appetizers per person, or (3) order an entree. I'm a vegetarian and all entrees have fish/meat. Not good for me.

My wife and the friend ordered an entree, while I ordered two appetizers. The appetizers were a decent size, and I would not have been able to finish three. I would have been mad if I ordered a fourth.

Overall the food was good, but, and this is completely my opinion, the food was not as good as I thought it would have been for the price. The restaurant is located in an affluent area, so I'm guessing they think people will pay for it.

The atmosphere IS nice. Would be good for a date or anniversary.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank WadayCopa
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Many small dishes, all excellent quality”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The place is busy on weekends, so call for reservations. A bit pricey, but worth it.

YOu can have a meal consisting of multiple small dishes (there are full-size entrees as well, but we didn't try them) which lets you try many things. The staff is very good at bringing them out at the right moments. We ordered 6 dishes, and they came out one and two at a time, as the prior one(s) were finished, so the dinner was well-paced. Excellent quality food, excellent service. A little too loud and brightly lit to be a stereotypical "romantic" meal, but extremely enjoyable.

• Visited October 2012