“Excellent food, sour staff”

Scoreboard Sports Tavern
Ranked #13 of 92 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Scoreboard has the second best wings around (Romeo's in Berwick takes the cake.) Every time I have ever ordered a burger from here it has been dry, so I stopped ordering those. The waffle fries and Mac and cheese bites are my favorites along with the wings, and they have good cheesesteak. The service is seat yourself, which sometimes makes it difficult to come in a group of more than 5 people. Service is incredibly slow and the waitresses are often snobby and like to cut you off when you order. They hardly ever come back to the table to check how everything is when a lot of times they will just be standing behind the bar chatting with their co-workers. Good food, but not impressed with the service.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped during a trip on E80, and found a nice ( although I have to agree with the lack of cleanliness comments on TA). We tried the fried fish: it was tasty, the burger: also acceptable, the broiled fish: it was over cooked dry and tough but the salad served with it was superb, and the soup that evening was tomato...again fantastic. So it is a very casual place with some good selections, but service was slow and a good cleaning is needed.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I want to thank the good people of the Scoreboard from the bottom of my heart for taking in Grammy and Pop Pop. I was getting around to converting the garage to an apartment, I promise. It just took longer than I expected. I want to do quality work for you is all.

In the meantime, I'm very glad you've found a place you can call home in your Golden Years. The cooking is good, the prices are right, and everyone is always warm and friendly. They treat you like you're their very own in-laws. Beats the daylights out of assisted living!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great food, but its a bar, so the atmosphere could be a little better. It is usually very crowded in there too. But very good food.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Local sports bar, hasn't been updated in forever but the food is good and service is usually pretty quick. Can get hectic finding a table sometimes if it's packed. Typical "bar food" menu. Excellent burgers and wings (they cook the burgers right in the middle of the bar) Plenty of beers to chose from. fresh cut fries. a little $$$ for what you get.... my husband usually gets a burger and fries and i get an order of wings and each one beer- will be about $30 out the door....