“Very good italian food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Very good italian food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the second time I have eaten at this restaurant. The first was for lunch and the second as part of a party of 11. Both times the meal and service were great. A bit hard to find if you are not with a local person as it is in an alley off of Market St. but worth the hunt.

• Visited September 2012

Troy, Pennsylvania
“Full Flavor Dinner”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

If you are visiting Bloomsburg and looking for a nice cozy restaurant, then this is the one to eat at. I had the Shrimp Zucchini Salad and my wife had the Feta Shrimp Salad and we shared an appetizer crab dip with plenty of herb bread - everything tasted great. The wait staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very nice.

Dallas
“Good but could be even better”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Nice waitress, good food, large portions, great glass of Sauv Blanc. Our Caesar salad was good but dressing quite salty. My baked ravioli bolognese was tasty with lots of tender steak tips and sausage and cheese. His linguini and meatballs had 5 big meatballs but pasta was closer to angel hair than most linguini.

Weehawken, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I felt like I wasn't in central Pa. and that's a good start.”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I loved the off main street, lounge like feel of this place. Our waiter was a pro. Just the right amount of service and chat. If fact some would say the service was a bit slow, but not me. One shouldn't hurry through this place. I had the ravioli with sirlion tips. A bit of a rich combo, but it worked. The side salad that came with the meal was excellent and featured heart of palm and artichoke. Not your usual side salad, thank you. I'll only give the cannoli 3 stars out of five. To me a good cannoli is the shell and the filling, period. Spare me the chocolate and whipped cream please. I will be returning the next time I need to escape central Pa. without leaving central, Pa.
That should be any day now.

Philadelphia
“Great Italian Food in the Bloomsburg area!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great for lunch or dinner our with friends or family.
Brick-Oven Pizza, seafood, pasta dishes, great salads, etc.

Alcohol list.

I enjoy coming here for dinner with my family. It sits off of Mainstreet in an alley. Parking is at metered spots. Never had a disappointing meal here.

• Visited September 2011