“Great food friendly service”
Review of Lightstreet Hotel

Lightstreet Hotel
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Reviewed August 10, 2013

A group of 10 had dinner there on Aug.9 2013. All were pleased with their food and their service.Our waitress was very accomodating. My wife and I had the Chesapeake chicken and it was delicious. Worth a try.

There are newer reviews for Lightstreet Hotel

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Brenda B. I'm curious if you actually visited this establishment, because I frequent this Restraunt several times a month and we have had totally different experiences. I have had excellent service, great food, wonderful atmosphere to the point were they made a great fuss over both my very young nieces and it was not just the waitress that was assigned to us. So please everyone form your own opinion.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Recently visited the Lightstreet Hotel for the first time in quite awhile and I was very impressed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was delicious, especially liked the wings. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

They concentrate more on their bar than they do on their restaurant. Very overpriced food, slow service, but nice enough people. The guys in the bar get very loud, not a good place to take your kids.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Lightstreet Hotel is a classic. On a residential 'Main Street' with good food & an 'at-home' atmosphere, it's a wholesome, unpretentious neighborhood restaurant. Offers live music, too!