I'm in the Bloomsburg area very spring and summer at least twice. I always stay here and the Inn never disappoints. The place is extremely clean. The rooms are large. The grounds are pleasant, secluded, and relaxing. The bed is extremely comfortable. Many rooms have a jacuzzi. It's definitely large enough for two. The decor is a kind of rustic country chic but not spartan. I've always stayed in the stable rooms which also have a fireplace. i imagine this is fun in the winter. I haven't gone to the brewery that's on the premises but I've heard good things about it. Most importantly, it doesn't interfere with my enjoyment of the place as a guest. Included breakfast in the morning is always excellent. There is plenty of fruit, bread, pastries, cereal, coffee, and always a quiche and an egg dish. The dining room in the main building is very nice but nothing beats the glassed-in porch. At night, enjoy the restaurant, It is world-class, or just have a drink in the bar. This is a wonderful place. i recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 80 in Blomsburg Pennsylvania, The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill offers the weary traveler a special lodging experience that includes two dining options on the premise as well a pour from our on-site micro brewery More than a B&B, our country inn gives all travelers, for business and pleasure alike, the opportunity to indulge in our tastefully appointed guestrooms, critically acclaimed restaurant with award winning wine list and always bustling brewpub. Our fine dining restaurant provides deluxe continental breakfasts, by Pastry Chef Jenn Yemola, for Inn guests daily, The Farmhouse (5:30) and Brew Pub (4:00) are open nightly to the public for dinner. Executive Chef, Matthew Revak, creates inspired dishes with only the freshest cuts, seafood & produce. The brewpub offers a casual alternative to the fine dining restaurant; Head Chef, Steve Tloczynski serves up unique pub fare with utilizing local grassfed beef and produce. Thirteen Beers on tap created on premise offer every beer drinker and option. All 23 guestrooms provide privacy in a tranquil setting, yet offer all the amenities and more one would expect from a large hotel. Located in the heart of Columbia County, the Inn is embraced by the rolling farmlands and hills of Northeastern Pennsylvania. The main house, the original 1839 brick farmhouse, reminiscent of an Old World European bed and breakfast, houses two newly renovated guest rooms. Sixteen additional guestrooms, some pet friendly, surround the courtyard complete with gazebo, duck pond and two resident ducks. Five "Stable Rooms" on the far end of the property are the newest addition with comfortable king-sized beds, gas fireplaces, and two-person whirlpools perfect for wedding nights, weekend getaways, or the discerning business traveler. Our goal is to ensure your stay at our Pennsylvania inn is always a great experience and that you make The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. At Turkey Hill a go-to destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Inn at Turkey Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Turkey Hill Hotel Bloomsburg
- Hotel At Turkey Hill
- At Turkey Hill Bloomsburg