“Great Ribs!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
“Great Ribs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Can't find a place that does ribs better......
Good local restaurant with nice atmosphere. A convenient place to
stop after shopping for lunch or early dinner.

Visited April 2014

“Casual night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Ruby Tuesday in Buckhorn has become one of our regular night-out places. The menu is varied. The service is usually very good. They still have a salad bar. The drinks are pretty reasonably priced. And we each have our favorites. Mine is the grilled salmon; my fiance's is the tilapia. I always have the most difficulty choosing a side dish. The selections is great!! Spaghetti squash, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, mashed potatoes--something for everyone!!

Visited January 2014
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

My partner and I came here to eat while we were on a Romantic Getaway staying at the Comfort Suites next door. food and service was good, waitress was your usual, how was everything, can we get you anything? but wasn't overly friendly, but she did her job. I was always a fan of Ruby Tuesday's burgers so that's what I ordered. I do have a bad habit of forgetting my keys every time I go to eat. I was on my way back in to get my keys, as I knew I left them on the table, and I soon as I walked in the waitress handed them back to me, so that was nice. I didn't even have to walk back to the table. The atmosphere was very nice in here, and I would definitely come back if I was in the area again.

Berwick, Pennsylvania
“Fresh Salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Quick service and waitress was polite. Food was tasty and hot. Location is easy to find off interstate 80

“Go for the ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love the ribs at Ruby's... Both the barbecue and Memphis rubbed. Service is consistently good. The could tone down the music.. It is not dinner music.