“Great food; good menu selection”

Marley's Brewery and Grille
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Cuisines: Contemporary, Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Craft beer made on site, casual dining, brick oven pizza, local wines, mixed cocktails, and a fun atmosphere!
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Six of us ate there for dinner. Everyone ordered something different and we all loved our food! My husband says they have the best French Dip (they call it something else, but I forgot what) he has ever had and he's a beef lover! The chicken soup was terrific as well as the seafood dishes. We will definitely be going here again.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stopped for lunch and to sample the beers. Nice sandwich and lunch specials, and the Black IPA was very tasty. Service was fast (we sat at the bar) and the bartender was very personable. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We are in Bloomsburg often and always stop by Marley's for at least one meal. Service is always good. Excellent selection of "pub" fare and brews.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Been to the old restaurant and enjoyed the food and atmsophere.
Went Sunday to the new location and was not pleased.
Service was slow and their wasn't more than ten people in the place when we arrived.
Food was great when it finally arrived and then we asked for mayo with/or for the sweet potatoe fries. They brought three small plastic cups of mayo. (Thank you) but then charged us for the mayo.
Fortunately ketchup, sweetner, salt and pepper were on the table.
It wasn't a great deal but when do you charge someone for condiments?
As an occasional visitor to the area I will think twice before going back.
Everyone doesn't eat ketchup on fries. Next time it may need to be Bring Your Own Bottle.
Now that will be odd! Management needs to read this.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My Taco Salad was out of sight - 5. My husband had a Buffalo Chicken Salad which he raved about. My daughter had a Maple glazed Chicken --- which was too much for her to finish and later we inherited for our drive home --- divine for munchies! Not any other person at our table left a scrap of food. And don't think the food topped it all. Our waitress was Personality Plus. She took the initiative to make recommendations, had tried a number of entrees and even brought in some local info while making suggestions. She made me want to get to know her better and I live several states away. What a great gift.