“Good Italian Food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Really very good Italian food, friendly service, bring you own liquor. I would have given one more star if the atmosphere matches the food. I usually like smaller restaurants, but tables oddly placed and drab table clothes made the room look tired. Also hard to find, location a distances outside of town.st okay. Could you say more?

1  Thank lillybethlewis
There are newer reviews for A Taste of Italy

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you like Italian food prepared fresh with specials every day, then you'll like A Taste of Italy. This restaurant is located on US Route 11 between Bloomsburg and Berwick, PA. It doesn't look fancy from the outside, but the food is great and the waitstaff very competent. We eat there once a week when we are home. It is BYOB, but the waitstaff will open your bottle for you and make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your visit.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love Taste of Italy! Every dish I have ever had there has been wonderful. The chicken marsala is my favorite. The food is fresh and tasteful and the servers are always friendly.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Excellent menu offerings and prices !!
The service and atmosphere is perfect, and convenient very professional for all seasons ,

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love this place! It's BYOB and the food is awesome. It's cozy and great for special occasions with someone special. My husband and I have been here a few times and have never been disappointed. The bread is out of this world!!! The staff has always been accommodating and I can't wait to go back!

Been to A Taste of Italy? Share your experiences!