“Local find”
Review of The Red Mill

The Red Mill
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Bloomsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Country and period furniture. Accessories. New traditional and estate furnishings.
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local find”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I have purchased several pieces of furniture at The Red Mill, both antiques and reproduction pieces. All are of excellent quality and reasonably priced. The atmosphere of the mill is welcoming and warm and invites you to browse the many treasures within. It is a lovely stop and one highly recommended if you are looking for a vintage look for your home.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank jbates62

Malvern, Pa
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Nice old furniture - not much home decor though”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were on a road trip and decided to stop here.
Nice old pieces and appreciated perusing through the shop.
There were no small home décor items for purchase mostly big piece furniture items.
Prices were fair.

Visited September 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Quality”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have to say - Normally I don't write reviews. However in light of the more recent "family" post, I didn't want that to sway customers away from this goldmine. I honestly don't know how they are as family - but as this is a travel and commerce website, That really shouldn't matter.

I have bought several quality pieces from them over the last 3 (or so years) when I first discovered them and continue to return on about a monthly basis to check to see the new inventory. The owner as well as the shopkeeper/repair man extraordinaire have never been anything but nice. They often have information about where the furniture came from and what the approximate date is. And I have to tell you that my favorite part about the whole thing is that they rehab as much as they can, stained glass windows, scales, tables, desks, chairs, not only to sell them, but to keep the history from being destroyed. On the 3rd floor of the barn is kind of like an 'as is' section where they have peices that might not be 'worth' the stem to stern makeover, but still might find some love with a customer willing to do the work.( ie: 50s style vinyl booth :) ) Overall I adore the barn, and the people that work there. My only advice? Bring a pickup, if you find something, you're going to want to take it home :D

Visited December 2012