“Convenient & Clean & Outstanding Service :-)”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Bloomsburg
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Nothing fancy but priced right & it met our needs. Being so close to I-70 it was suprizingly quiet. We appreciated the fridge & free wi-fi. Basic rooms with fluffy towels & linens in good repair including actual fitted bottom sheets and crisply tucked in freshly laundered coverlet as opposed to a heavy bedspread. Could use a little updating ie flat screen TV & more channels but with strong wi-fi signal we were able to stream Netflix. Parking lot was well lit and we felt our vehicles were secure. Standard continental breakfast was well tended, with complimentary USA today & local papers. David at check-in was friendly and helpful & issued a 10% discount coupon for Perkins restaurant across the street; Montana was efficient at check-out. Housekeeping staff was WONDERFUL & went out of their way to accommodate our needs as our plans changed after we checked out @ 9am and they had our room ready for us within an hour, WOW! Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side of the building are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LINDA H
EconoGM143, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you so much for filling out a review of our Award Winning Econo Lodge in Bloomsburg, PA! The information provided by our guests is truly important in evaluating our strong points, but more importantly, those areas that need to improve. We have amazing staff that deeply cares about our guests and their experience, I am confident that David, Montana and the entire Housekeeping staff will appreciate your comments as much as I do. Please come back when you are in the area again.

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I was there for one night.the bed was to hard.cable channels are not good.bathroom is to small.this hotel is o.k. in a pinch
but I wouldn't stay more than one night.the continental breakfast is terrible.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here 50+ times over the last 3 years. The staff are all friendly, hard working locals. They go out of their way to welcome me & my Springer Spaniel work dog each time we arrive. The rooms are spacious, clean & have microwave and refrigerator , so I don't have to eat every meal in a restaurant. The location is great for business travel to any place in the Endless Mt. area. The huge open space around the hotel is great for walking my dog . Plenty of parking for trailer which I sometimes pull for work. The staff works well with the numerous contractors that frequently stay here, breakfast is plentiful & of good quality. I'll continue to stay here while working the Marcellus Shale .

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank John E
Reviewed August 8, 2013

stayed for a weekend, If I could have cancelled, I would have. I booked the 2 bedroom suite, neither of the bedrooms had televisions in them, never heard of this. only 1 of the bedrooms had aircondition, never heard of this either. had to keep air up in main room to try to cool other bedroom, no sheers under the drapes, felt like everyone could see in, so had to keep closed. no elevator in hotel, very dirty windows and could see hotel stuff in the window's. couldn't wait to leave, left at 7am sunday morning, mgr on duty at check-in was wonderful

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I spent a week in Bloomsburg for a family event. Figured, at the price, the rooms would have been nicer. TVs need an upgrade, bedding was a little to firm for my taste, bathroom was cramped and with the migrant workers loitering the halls at night, being a female traveling alone, I didn't feel to safe.

The rooms were clean, the laundry room was great to have access to and the fitness room had the latest in equipment.

The staff was very helpful, the housekeeping was great and the front desk clerk was knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed just for one night. Chad at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms are not updated, but very clean. Very quiet at night, no issues. Continental breakfast was nice, and frequently attended to replenish. The manager obviously pays attention to detail, and it is a very warm, welcoming atmosphere. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Will make this very short, this was the only hotel that had 2 rooms left, so I took them not knowing what to expect. Nothing fancy...but it was very clean, the staff was very pleasant and I would recommend this hotel. If I ever have to go back to Bloomsburg I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Paula D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#1 of 8 in Bloomsburg
Budget Host Patriot Inn
Budget Host Patriot Inn
#6 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!