“Best Value, Great staff,Convenient location”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Bloomsburg
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here 50+ times over the last 3 years. The staff are all friendly, hard working locals. They go out of their way to welcome me & my Springer Spaniel work dog each time we arrive. The rooms are spacious, clean & have microwave and refrigerator , so I don't have to eat every meal in a restaurant. The location is great for business travel to any place in the Endless Mt. area. The huge open space around the hotel is great for walking my dog . Plenty of parking for trailer which I sometimes pull for work. The staff works well with the numerous contractors that frequently stay here, breakfast is plentiful & of good quality. I'll continue to stay here while working the Marcellus Shale .

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank John E

Reviewed August 8, 2013

stayed for a weekend, If I could have cancelled, I would have. I booked the 2 bedroom suite, neither of the bedrooms had televisions in them, never heard of this. only 1 of the bedrooms had aircondition, never heard of this either. had to keep air up in main room to try to cool other bedroom, no sheers under the drapes, felt like everyone could see in, so had to keep closed. no elevator in hotel, very dirty windows and could see hotel stuff in the window's. couldn't wait to leave, left at 7am sunday morning, mgr on duty at check-in was wonderful

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I spent a week in Bloomsburg for a family event. Figured, at the price, the rooms would have been nicer. TVs need an upgrade, bedding was a little to firm for my taste, bathroom was cramped and with the migrant workers loitering the halls at night, being a female traveling alone, I didn't feel to safe.

The rooms were clean, the laundry room was great to have access to and the fitness room had the latest in equipment.

The staff was very helpful, the housekeeping was great and the front desk clerk was knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed just for one night. Chad at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms are not updated, but very clean. Very quiet at night, no issues. Continental breakfast was nice, and frequently attended to replenish. The manager obviously pays attention to detail, and it is a very warm, welcoming atmosphere. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Will make this very short, this was the only hotel that had 2 rooms left, so I took them not knowing what to expect. Nothing fancy...but it was very clean, the staff was very pleasant and I would recommend this hotel. If I ever have to go back to Bloomsburg I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Paula D
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

As I stay in many hotels for work, I have been in my share of Econolodge hotels. This is one of the nicer ones I stayed at.

Close to the highway, Knoebels, and next door to The Lube which was a selling point for me.

Booked using Choice Rewards points and was reasonable in cost.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank A1_Daddy
Reviewed April 8, 2013

At AARP rate of $80+/night plus $15/pet/night fee, the price was steep for an EconoLodge. However, at check-in, Chad was exceptional at locating a 1st fl room that was perfect for us traveling with a disabled pet. He went out of his way to make sure we had what we needed, and that's why the "very good" rating. The room was roomy, clean, quiet with plenty of free parking next to the door and USA Today. Continental breakfast lacked creativity and the breads were stale, but we were offered boiled eggs the first day (we stayed 3 nights). Housekeeping was very good. Mall just across the parking lot; lots of nice clean grass for dog walking.

Room Tip: back of hotel facing the mall is quieter area.