“Like you cooked at home.”

Chat - N - Chew Cafe
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Blakeslee
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and lunch served all day
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Food is good, hot and plenty of it with a friendly staff.

1  Thank queenbee853

Reviewed July 10, 2012

A nice place for breakfast and lunch.Yummy burgers. Friendly staff. Skip the fast food burgers and go here.

1  Thank golddustwoman39
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We've gone a few times now and like this place. The staff is always smiling and friendly, and my kids love the unusual selections of pancakes etc....

1  Thank Katherine H
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Finding a sit down restaurant that serves breakfast anywhere in this region of The Pocono Mountains is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So I decided to do an internet search through Mr. Breakfast. Com where I not only found this gem, it was also .5 miles away from where we were staying. We are SO glad that we did!
Everyone was so kind. The waitresses, the hostess, the cashier..EVERYONE! It was Father's Day so there was a brief wait, but we were seated within 5 minutes. The place is small and cozy, and the food DEVINE! My husband and I each had the Eggs Benedict which was the best that we have ever had. And they do not skimp on the Hollandaise Sauce!
Do yourself a huge favor and if you are ever near Blakeslee Pa or on your way to The Crossings or Mount Airy, please stop in and say hello. These wonderful people will ask how you are and mean it!

1  Thank SallyJ_V_12
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My family and I were vacationing at Split Rock and were looking to eat elsewhere. We were looking for a diner but didn't want to drive far. We came upon the shopping mall and found Chat n Chew. What can I say, we were amazed by how friendly our waitress was and how great our food tasted, especially how fresh the food was. Everything is homemade. We live about 45 min. away, and are often talking about taking a drive up to eat there and making it a day. The place is simply delicious.
Jamie!!!