“so accommodating”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1/2 mile from Rt. 115 at Lilac Drive
Description: The Blakeslee Inn offers three distinct dining options including Classic Fine Dining, Authentic Italian in Pasta Renova & Casual, Gourmet Fare in the BI Pub with a full service bar. Add to this our clean, comfortable lodging and our close proximity to Pocono Raceway, Split Rock Resort, Jack Frost & Big Boulder Ski Areas(JFBB) I80 and PA 476/ Parkway and you have an ideal getaway for any day.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

me and my wife had dinner that was also paired with beer from Susquehanna brewing co.the beer was great and went so well with our dinner, we had four courses. all were awesome. hat's off to Chris the chef. great job. my wife just found out she has diabetes, and the manger, Mike went out of his way to accommodate her, staff were on top of there game, three dinning room's, bath room's clean, place was spotless. we will go back, also have room's to stay, cozy place.

2  Thank costaricacouple

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had dined there with my husband last week for our anniversary. We didn't make a reservation but were welcomed in anyway. The food was delicious; we ate in the casual fine dining room. The only complaint I have is that some of the staff didn't seem to be very trained for the atmosphere. When you first walk in we saw a woman wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and flip flops which leads you to believe that it's not upscale. Also she happened to have her feet up while on a mobile device. We got a "hello" but with no eye contact. She was a very nice young lady and was very nice with showing us to our seats but didn't show a very professional attitude for the kind of restaurant trying to be represented. Also at times our server was nowhere to be found. We had waited about a half hour after our meal before seeing desserts when everything was cleared from our table. Overall, food is delicious, some staff needs to be retrained.

2  Thank Sandy P
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Service was terrible. Food in the Tavern was awful and misrepresented on the menu. Had high hopes and the didn't deliver on any level. Will not return.

1  Thank jodib452
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I started going there on Sunday mornings for their brunch. I have two favorite places I like for that price here and the Casino. Blakeslee has better service and better seating. The casino offers much more food. Blakeslee has a more dignified dinning room and presentation. If Blakeslee would put out a little more food I would go there with my neighbors almost every Sunday.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Beautiful restaurant, elegant surroundings, quite regal for the Poconos. Expected prices, but the sauces for the Italian food were quite heavy for the home-made pastas and dominated them. The fra diavolo was not overburdened by seafood (that's not a compliment) and my wife's meat sauce was also too heavy for the light pasta.
But we'll be back to try the fare at the bistro and perhaps return to the main dining room. This restaurant is not pretentious and over-priced like some neighbors down the road who regard themselves as "prime."

1  Thank Kenvil63