“Wow! That's fun!”

$549.00*
20 Mile Stock Car Drive Experience at Pocono Raceway
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Blakeslee
More attraction details
Owner description: For the past 18 years StockCar Racing Experience has been the premier driving experience at Pocono Raceway, located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of northeast PA within a 2 Hour drive of Philadelphia and New York City. All of our experiences are run in a way that just about anyone can participate. Most of our participants are adults but if you're looking for a gift for teens older than 14 years of age don't worry, they can participate in our StockCar Ride experiences and Team ProKart Racing. We provide all the necessary training and safety gear. Once we have prepared you for your experience, you will get to drive one of our meticulously prepared racing machines. Our experiences include: StockCar Ride and Drive Experiences (on the 2.5 Mile Super Speedway) Drive a ProKart (on a 3/4 mile race track within Pocono Raceway) Bring Your Own Car Experience (on the 2.5 Mile Super Speedway) Exotic Driving Experience (on a 1 mile road course within Pocono Raceway) Custom Corporate And Group Events In the past 18 years we have completed more than 2.5 million participant miles around Pocono Raceway with a 100% safety record. Our season of events runs between May and October. There are approximately 35 days to choose from. We hope to see you soon in a racing suit at Pocono Raceway.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My boyfriend purchased my 20 mile stock car race package for my birthday. This is one of my all time favorite experiences! When else do you get to drive a 600 horsepower stock car as fast as you dare? How fast? Like over 160 mph fast! Maybe 170? I'm not sure, there's only a tachometer! Great fun!

I was very impressed with the set up. They make this accessible to the average person while keeping it safe. And they all clearly love what they do. Lots of enthusiasm, very professional.

Not cheap, but worth every single penny.

2  Thank Lauren O
There are newer reviews for Stock Car Racing Experience

Reviewed September 22, 2013

A few of my son's friends and I pooled our resources to surprise him with a 40 mile package with a three lap training ride first. He's 30 and an aficionado of all things Motorsport. We were afraid it would be fake but hey, we gave it a shot. Over $1200 bucks buys the real deal! He went 160 down the longest straightaway in NASCAR. Cars are custom built for this venue by them. 600+ hp. They look like Sprint cup retirees. They even have the splitter ala gen 6. He came out after the sixteen lap forty miler quite exhilarated. I was impressed with his reaction. Go for it!

2  Thank Iratdog
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Gave my husband this driving experience for Father's Day. It was a total surprise until we took the exit from the highway and he saw the Pocono Raceway sign. It's pricey but well worth the excitement and adrenaline rush he experienced. My husband will talk about and remember this event for the rest of his life. He was beyond thrilled to be able to be on the same track as the NASCAR drivers ... who knows, might give him another 'surprise' sometime in the future!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I bought this for my husband for his Birthday in December. I bought the big package, the ride along, the drive, and the winners circle. We recently went for him to do - and it was a fantastic day. The people running this are extremely organized, friendly and fun. They make you feel like you are the most important person there! ( they do that for everyone) My husband was thrilled with every aspect of this. I highly recommend adding on the ride along with the drive as he got a lot of pointers and a feel of the track before actually getting in the car to drive 160 mph! He surprised me and our daughters with a ride along when we got there. I was a little nervous but once again the people working there put me at instant ease. Had a wonderful driver - Ron - who gave me a thrill of a lifetime. I would do it again in a heartbeat as would my husband. So all in all a very professional group of people who put us all at ease. Loved it!!

1  Thank nacho911florida
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and daughter sent me on a 20 mile weekend run for father's day. I had butterflies for hours afterward. This truly is an experience. I was excited, like a 10 year old excited, going a 170 mph around the triangle behind the wheel of the real deal. I recommend taking the ride along before driving and to pay attention. I did and lapped the other driver in my pairing. Worth the money, once in a lifetime, I'm gonna make it at least twice in mine!

2  Thank clampet79