All reviews chestnut ridge beautiful golf course golf resort fire pit complimentary breakfast great hotel place to stay conference center pool and hot tub room was clean would highly recommend this hotel hotel staff off the highway nice stay would definitely stay here again yogurt front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

One of the nicest hotels in Indiana County. I've stopped here many times before. The service continues to be "top-notch"! You must have a "go" at breakfast...it's a feast! As to the other amenities, I'm sure that you will find them to be excellent too.///jrh.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampt-Managment, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Blairsville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'd like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Indiana County. We are so pleased to learn that our team took care of you and met your expectations. I appreciate your comments regarding breakfast and overall service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed December 23, 2019

The hotel doesn’t really have competition in Blairsville, yet they don’t use that as an excuse to coast. Employees are friendly and eager to please, and the rooms are well maintained and adequately furnished. The breakfast was good albeit a bit more variety would be nice. Only downside is housekeeping may have been a bit understaffed during my stay. Out by 8, in by 4, and housekeeping hadn’t reached my room yet.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank WorldGrinch

Thank you kindly for your review! Rest assured that we have noted your comments on housekeeping and will certainly pass this on to our Executive Housekeeper for review. Thank you for your patience during your stay and we thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are so glad you are enjoyed your stay overall and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed December 22, 2019

This hotel is the best in the area, I've stayed at others and since I found this hotel I's never stay anywhere else. Would and have referred others to this location. Employees are always willing to assist in any way possible. Easy access and very clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampt-Managment, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Blairsville, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Thank you for you great review of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Blairsville, PA. We truly appreciate your feedback and will share your kind words with the rest of our team. We are honored that you appreciate our attention to detail in rooms and our staff! We strive to give all our guests a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Just a wonderfully run and maintained hotel. Easy access from route 119/22. Front desk was super helpful and genuine. The room had an open footprint, fresh scent, perfectly clean, quiet air unit, two windows, mini fridge, microwave, wet bar, love seat, very comfy bed. I had great sleep. Nice complimentary breakfast in the morning before heading out.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

I'd like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Indiana County. We are so pleased to learn that our team took excellent care of you and met your expectations. I appreciate your comments regarding breakfast and overall service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed December 12, 2019

Because of the clean rooms, comfortable beds, extremely nice staff, this is truly one of my favorite places to stay.
If I didn’t get in so late at night, I would have used the fitness center. I couldn’t believe how much equipment when supplied.

• Trip type: Traveled on business