“Love Sal's pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Love Sal's pizza”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Ok - the service is not always the best, and you usually don't get the same waitperson twice. But Sal makes a great pizza, the antipasto is always really good with fresh ingredients, the chicken parm and eggplant parm sandwiches are really good and always piping hot and the beer is super cold. Also, I like Sal's personality - he is a no-nonsense, very hard-working Italian who is always there making a great pizza. Oh- the prices are good too!

• Visited July 2013

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“It was okay”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We ordered take away and I was impressed there actually was a Sal making our pizza! They seemed to be doing quite a brisk take away business. I love pizza. I could eat it anytime, and often do, all over Canada and the USA, so I have a lot to compare with. Personally, I found the dough a little undercooked The tomato sauce wasn't memorable. It was good enough, and with so few options in Blairsville, it's not a bad one. If I returned to Blairsville, I doubt I would return to Papa Sal's.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Denise M
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome hoagies”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a local that lives near this restaurant and also knows the owner and has sampled a variety of the food. The "Italian" hoagies are just awesome! All hoages feature the homemade bread! The pizza is good also. This is a good restaurant with an owner that dedicates his life to this restaurant. Many people don't see what goes on behind the doors in most restaurants. Enjoy the food, that is what you are there for! I will be back again and again.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUCKS!! THE OWNER IS CRAZY! HE WAS SMOKING IN THE KITCHEN AND AlSO DRINKING BEER IT WAS 8PM ON A FRIDAY NIGHT...SERVICER WAS GRE”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Horrible..will not evrrbgo back and you shouldn't waste your money..frozen dough frozen everything even the soup comes in a bag ..Yuck.

1 Thank mthrfu
Blairsville, Pennsylvania
“A jem of Blairsville”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My familly love this restaurant. Service and food has been outstanding. Ask the waitress.... They have family portions available too that are not on the menu... two of us ordered caesar salads and the waitress offered a family salad and saved us a few dollars and well worth the money. Their sauce is a sweet sauce that we absolutely love. Fantastic Pizza.

Visited November 2012