“The best home made pie anywhere and their open 24 hours.”
Review of Dean's Diner

Dean's Diner
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a great place to eat. But they have the best pies you could ever eat.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stopped in for pie and coffee on the ride home from Penn State. The service was super, the variety of pies was unbelievable and the prices were from the 80's. Pie for $2.90, coffee $1.20, some meals under $8. Small diner, big surprise .

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We were told by locals to go there and our waitress was not very friendly. Came to our table and never said hello or anything just what do you want to drink? My eggs and potatoes were good my husband had the French toast and the bread used was super thin.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you like diner food this is the place to go. The food is good with great prices. My husband and I had the stuffed pork chop, potato and vegetable, lunch portion, for $7.00 each. Delicious. Of course, we had to have a piece of coconut cream pie. Delicious. The staff is friendly with good service.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Dean's Diner is a great stop on a trip or even for a regular meal. The staff is very friendly and the food is wonderful, especially the pie! They must have over 30 flavors of pie which is always made fresh and delicious. Great Diner!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We are from out of town but we stopped here at our daughters urging, she always eats here on her way to the flea market and really likes it. We all had breakfast which was good and the prices were very very reasonable, in fact better than I've seen in some time! The place is really cool and authentic, which is worth a stop here for. I liked taking my 11 year old son here for a look back, and he loved the pancakes.