“Food was okay, questionable customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Pie Cucina

Pie Cucina
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Food was okay, questionable customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I recently had my sister's bridal shower in the Catalina Garden room, which had beautiful decor and accomodated 18 people perfectly. The food was okay. The waitress was medicore and sometimes lacking. The owner Betty was extremely difficult and rude to work with. If my sister had not insisted she wanted her shower there I would have changed venues immediately. Betty is not customer friendly and her demeaning manor towards myself and my mother at the event guaranteed we will not be back. This place might be nice for a dinner but I would warn anyone who wants to book an event there to find another place.

• Visited September 2012

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Wonderful restaurant - the chocolate peanut butter pie is to die for!

Visited August 2011
Blairsville, Pennsylvania
“Food over priced bad people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

The owner is disrepectful and makes what could be a good place to go into a bad one. I wonder how they keep people working there. The food although good is very over priced.

Visited August 2011
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“Always a treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is our favorite go-to restaurant for a special event. The food is consistantly excellent & the physical layout of the restaurant is very restful & relaxing.

We tried the roasted red pepper appetizer this time & it was terrific. It was enough to share. I had shrimp & sausage in a red sauce over linguine. It was an early bird special but it was still a wonderful meal & more than enough for me. My husband had Old World Pork & Gnocchi. He said the gnocchi was as good as his mother used to make (quite a compliment!) The pork melted in his mouth & he loved the gnocchi in its brown sauce instead of the traditional red.

Had a Pie Coffee for desert & it, too, was very nice.

Service was attentive & professional & not at all intrusive.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Threese
Mashpee, Massachusetts
“It was good even though I was shocked by bacon in the clam sauce”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I ordered Mahi Mahi and it was seared nicely and served with a side of mashed potatoes with clam sauce over it, which I did not think I would like, so I asked for some pasta instead of potatoes and they accommodated me...but I guess I didn't read the menu closely enough and there was bacon in the clam sauce. Well being from New England, where we harvest fresh clams and make a lot of clam sauce, I was taken aback by the bacon...not bad, but not my cup of tea....I picked around the bacon and enjoyed my dinner nonetheless. There were 10 of us and everyone looked like they belonged to the "clean plate club" Our bill for 2 with wine and tip was around $50.00....very reasonable. They did not mind splitting the bill for 5 couples. The restaurant is lovely, especially the outside, with lots of plantings and flower beginning to bloom, it looks very Tuscany. I enjoyed my visit to Pie Cucina

• Visited May 2012