“Woohoo wifi!”
Review of Orchard Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bird in Hand
Orchard Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Bird in Hand B&B and Inns
“Woohoo wifi!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

So excited that's this quaint lovely little inn now has wifi available in all their rooms!!!! Very Clean, always friendly, room with lots of character, and all with a personal touch. Doesnt get any better then this, folks!

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank Ted24rn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
South Seaville, New Jersey
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My grown daughters and I visit Lancaster a few times every year. We haven't stayed anywhere else since staying at Orchard Inn. It is very clean. We love to sit in the gazebo they have and just enjoy the scenery and the occasional horse and buggy that goes by. I highly recommend Orchard Inn!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Patricia K
Seymour, Connecticut
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Wouldn't stay any place else! It is right in the heart of the country, but close enough to all of the action! The rooms are big, very clean and updated. We love the fact that we can back our SUV right up to our door for easy unloading and loading. The staff is great and very accomodating. Phyllis, especially, is a real asset to the Inn. Her knowledge of the area (what to do, where to eat, etc.) really helps guests. My husband and I have been coming to Lancaster for over 20 years and we thought we have done and seen it all. Phyllis still comes up with neat places for us to eat, shop, etc. that we have never heard of. We would definitely recommend Orchard Inn to anyone staying in Lancaster! Maureen and Glenn Bartolo

Room Tip: All the rooms are great! The only difference is if you want a king bed, a queen bed or 2 queen beds...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maureen B
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just got home from a lovely weekend. This is motel is the best kept secret in Lancaster County. I very rarely write reviews but just had to get online to say that I was THOROUGHLY impressed. Incredibly clean room/bed/bathroom. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. Friendly and helpful staff. It was so quiet and relaxing. Waking up to the sounds of birds and horses clopping was way better than waking up to traffic off of Route 30. If I have to have a con it would be the lack of selection at breakfast - might be nice to have some muffins or Amish pastries to offer guests. But what they had was fine. Overall, I highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Stacy M
New York
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at the Orchard Inn one night in November. It was great, the room was clean, the bed very good and the staff was very friendly and gave us very good advice in Bird-in-Hand. We got slightly confused by the fact that TripAdvisor categorizes it as a Bed and Breakfast, where is is in fact a (lovely) motel. As such the breakfast is good but minimal, bread, cereals, jam, some fruit, but no hot breakfast options. Knowing this, it's a very good lodging option in Bird-in-Hand, which is a beautiful area.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Romania
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A gem hidden between corn fields, orchards and hills ! Nice, quiet and clean...very helpful and friendly staff. Big room , very clean and welcoming... the housekeepers are attentive at the details too .Basic breakfast but very tasty...they have homemade vanilla yogurt....the best ! We'll go there again next year because we like the area so much... and of course we'll stay at Orchard Inn again..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Squirrel27
NY
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I haven't stayed in a motel for quite some time. This place is very clean and the grounds are beautiful.. I can understand why people rave about it. They supply a simple breakfast. My two complaints were the pillows (very flat) and I would like to see an upgraded bathroom with the sink in the bathroom. I don't like to come out without washing hands first. My other issue would be, that I would not stay in the summer because I would be afraid of bugs getting in the room, the cleaning staff has to leave the doors open... It would be nice if they could install simple screen doors... Then I would have no problem staying in the summer. lol.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Cherry Lane Motor Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#2 of 39 in Lancaster

Been to Orchard Inn? Share your experiences!